Part 25

3rd person POV:

*beep beep beep*

"Guys..." Yeonjun says getting everyone's attention. "What's that sound.." he asks everyone becoming quiet aside from Jeongin and Lee know. They all run get up running through the house going to the clinic. They see y/n sitting up breathing heavily color slowly coming back to her face.

Y/n touches her head with her hand feeling a head ache coming on. "What happened?" She asks herself she looks up the first person she sees being changbin.

"Changbin why the fuck are you crying?" She asks sighing. "Why am I in here?" She asks looking at the bed she then sees everyone else with their red teary eyes.

"What happened?" She asks worried. Lee know goes towards her water in his eyes. Y/n looks at him worried not sure of what's happening but knows whatever it is it can't be good because Lee know is crying.

"I'm so sorry.." he says soft sobs coming out. Lee know sits on her bed putting his arms around y/n crying quietly into her neck.

Y/n rubs his back looking at everyone observing them. "D-did something happen to Chan?" She asks her throat closing up. "Nothing we know of." Soobin tells her.

"So why is everyone so upset? What happened?" She asks again but a little more stern. Jeongin turns around leaving the clinic room some of the members noticing.

Lee know pulls back from y/n looking into her eyes. "A week ago we met up with OnlyOneOf do you recall any of that?" Lee know asks. Y/n knits her eyebrows together looking at his eyes blinking.

She shakes her head no slightly. "What? No? A week ago? No, we did it yesterday or today it wasn't a week." She tells him shaking her head no looking at all of them.

"After the meeting you had fainted. Your body went into a self induced coma. You were tired and your physical health couldn't keep up anymore. But throughout your coma you had night terrors you would cry or moan in your sleep but this time was really bad. Your body went into a state of shock and your heart rate was spiking so fast that your body gave up and your line went flat...Soobin and I tried bringing you back but nothing was happening. You died for twenty minutes." Lee know tells her.

"A WEEK!?" Y/n shouts looking at all of them. Lee know nods his head yes. Y/n lifts her arm out infringe of her taking off that medical tape and cotton swab she reaches for the IV in her arm.

"YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Changbin shouts at her in his normal tone voice. Y/n yanks the IV out laying it on the bedside table she picks the cotton swab off from her lap putting it on her arm with the medical tape back over it.

She scoots herself trying to stand up. "I'm going back to work if I've been sleeping for a week I don't need anymore rest. I can't believe I wasted a fucking week." She rants to herself.

"Y/n you need to just rest" seungmin tells her. Y/n looks at him giving him a death glare. "He's right y/n... you just died you still need more rest." Jisung tells y/n agreeing with seungmin.

"I will get rest when we get Chan back home." Y/n tells them she stands up falling back down to the bed her legs week from not being on them.

"Listen bitch. YOU ALMOST STAYED DEAD. You need to rest...how about this. You go down stairs and eat a meal drink water take a shower and then once you are done we will all get back to work. But Chan wouldn't want you to over work yourself like you have been he'd rather you rest and keep yourself healthy." Yuna tells y/n trying to come to an agreement.

"Yes and if you don't agree to her terms then we will handcuff you to the bed." Yeji says crossing her arms.

"And we will have lee know stick a tube into your stomach so you will be forced to eat." Chaeryeong adds.