Part 24

3rd person POV:

Y/n falls to the floor going unconscious. A whole bunch of guards dressed in waiter uniforms come in. The head guard being there too. "Y/n requested we take care of everything, after it's happened. Don't worry about here just take her to get help." The head guard says too Lee know and Hyunjin.

"There is a stairwell that will take you down to the first floor there's two doors on on the left side of the hall and one on the right. Go through the left one and it will take you to the back parking lot, that way no senes are caused." The head guard says to them.

Hyunjin picks up y/n scooping her in his arms holding her like she's a baby.

Lee know grabs all of their things including the document. The both of them quickly rush down stairs going out the door into the parking lot running to y/n's car.

Lee know pulls the keys out of y/n's purse he's holding unlocking the car. Hyunjin climbs in the back still holding y/n and lee know gets in the drivers side speeding off.

"Hyunjin check her pulse." Lee know instructs him. Hyunjin does as he's told putting his index and middle finger down on her neck with a little bit of pressure.

"Her pulse is steady." He tells lee know. "Leave it their in case it changes." Lee know tells Hyunjin.

"Y/n is okay as of now guys we will be home shortly make sure my medic room is prepped." Lee know tells the guys that are still listening through the wires.

Lee know pulls off his wires the concerned chattering on the other end making him irritated.

About forty five minutes of driving they get back to the house lee know quickly pulling up into the driveway. He gets out opening the door for Hyunjin.

By the time they get to the stairs to go up to the front door it's already swung open everyone going outside.

"What is wrong with her!?" Yuna asks concerned. "Give her to me." Jeongin tells Hyunjin taking her from his arms. They all go inside Jeongin and lee know quickly going to the medical room.

Jeongin lays y/n down on the bed as Lee know checks her temperature and eyes seeing wether they are dilated or not.

"What is wrong with her?" Jeongin asks his hyung worried. Lee know looks at Jeongin his eyes soft and filled with warmth. "She will be okay Jeongin don't worry too much. She's just overworked herself, she hasn't been eating, drinking or sleeping and her body couldn't handle it anymore." He tells her pulling out an IV and filling a IV bag holding it up on the stand.

He sticks the needle into the top of her hand in a vein nice and clean. He puts a cotton swab on top of it then wrapping medical tape on it to keep it in place. Jeongin watches very closely as he does so the room silent.

"This will keep her body hydrated and then once she wakes up we will worry about feeding her." Lee know tells Jeongin.

Jeongin doesn't say anything to lee know only looking at y/n analyzing everything about her. "I should have done something.." Jeongin mumbles  upset.

"There was nothing more you could have done Jeongin. You tried, I tried, the girls tried everyone tried but she couldn't get herself to do what she needed to do. Her body is just overwhelmed she will be fine." Lee know tells Jeongin.

"Is everyone home?" Lee know asks Jeongin a few moments later. "Yeah." Jeongin says answering lee know. "Okay, once your done in here meet everyone in the kitchen." Lee know tells him.

Lee know gets up walking out of the medic room leaving the door he walks through the automatic glass sliding door it closing on its own. He looks back to see Jeongin still loooking at her concerned. Jeongin stands up laying a soft kiss on y/n's forehead. Lee know sighs sticking his hands in his pockets watching him.