Part 32

Y/n POV:

Chan and I are in his office sitting at his desk looking at all of the shared stocks comparing them with GOT7 and other buyers. He listens as I click on different things showing him all that I've been working on and what I have found out or noticed that didn't seem right.

Once I'm done with my 'presentation' I step back letting out a breath. My body feeling heavy. "Are you okay?" Chan asks noticing my change of state.

"Yeah I just got tired suddenly." I tell him sighing. He gets up from his chair telling me to sit. Usually I'd just decline but I feel I should really sit before I pass out.

I sit into his office chair leaning back. He walks to the front of the desk leaning over the desk looking down at a whole bunch of papers we were going through.

"So what are you thinking?" I ask him leaning forward going through some of them running my hand through my hair. "I say we have dinner with them tonight" Chan tells me his eyes meeting mine. If there is one thing we most definitely have in common it's the same look we get when revenge comes into mind.

"I like that idea." I tell him sitting back crossing my legs smirking. "Well...I'm going to be calling Jackson and invite him over for dinner. While I do that you get everything planned have all the guards ready in case anything happens. I am going to let you do all the talking since you are the one who figured it out. I wouldn't let anyone know what we've talked about. Just tell them only the surface don't dig deep." He tell me. I nod my head getting up feeling lightheaded standing myself still against his desk.

"Y/n what's wrong with you." Chan asks me a more serious tone. "Nothing probably just lack of sleep is all." I tell him trying to brush it off once again. He gives me a concerned look but decides to dismiss it. "Okay." He tells me.

I kiss his cheek before leaving his office closing the door behind me. I get to the hallway and turn to see Jeongin. His eyes are red and puffy with his nose a bright red color on the top and around it indicating he's been crying for a while. Yet...he gives me a smile.

He comes over towards me wrapping his arms around me squeezing me in tight letting in a deep breath smelling the scent of my hair. I wrap my arms around his waist laying me cheek on his chest smiling happy to be in his embrace.

"I love you." He mumbles his morning voice still there. "I love you too." I tell him.

"I have things that Chan needs me to do...do you want to follow?" I ask Jeongin. "Mm" he says nodding his head. We break apart him and I walking down the hall going downstairs.

I go to the guards posted by the front door. "Where is the head?" I ask. They both put there hands up to their head saluting me. "Back hall Ms.Bang." He says to me. I thank him he giving me a bow in return. "Why do you need the head guard?" Jeongin asks me. "Because we are having a business meeting tonight here so we just have a few preparations to Is all." I tell him as we walk down the house a few minutes worth of walking we reach the back hall.

We now stand in front of the head guard who bows to us then saluting. "I have some things I need to discuss with you." I tell the head guard.

________________________________.          
                        ~five hours later~
________________________________

3rd person POV:

"What's his problem he's been acting like that all day." Hyunjin asks Jisung whispering the both of them in the kitchen looking at Jeongin who is sitting at the island quietly staring off into space. "I don't know...he has been like that all day and last night he didn't even hang out with anyone last night." Jisung whispers back.