Part 26

Y/n POV:

It's now eight at night and everyone is getting ready to leave soon. I'm in my room getting dressed into something easy and comfortable to move around in.

I put on a black crop top with a skirt and a coat that I could move comfortably in while looking hot. Because if I do die tonight at least I'm going out looking like a bad ass too.

I put on my make up following my boots and grabbing the holster on my night stand

I put on my make up following my boots and grabbing the holster on my night stand. I go out my room walking down the hall I see Jisungs door is open.

I go in seeing him getting his shirt on his abs extremely defined. I snap my thoughts out of my head getting his attention.

"Hey." I say sitting on his bed. "Hey, you ready for tonight?" Jisung asks me putting his socks on. "Yeah, I'm ready for Chan to be home and for everything to go back as it was before." I sigh.

"When do you think we will need to leave?" He asks. I pull my phone out checking the time. "In about forty five minutes." I tell him standing up. "We should probably head down to the conference room GOT7 should be here soon.." I tell him.

He gets his shoes on and we both head down to the conference room. "Are you nervous?" Jisung asks me. I look at him seeing fear in his eyes and quickly remind myself that I need to stay strong and act as confident as I can. The more calm I am the more everyone else's worry and anxiousness goes away.

I shake my head no giving him a smile. "Of course not. We have worked hard and it's now paying off." I tell him simply. He nods his head giving a satisfied smile.

We finally arrive at the conference room almost everyone already in there talking. I see Jackson and bam bam also sitting at the table.

This would be my first time interacting with Jackson as the 'leader' of Stray kids. Once Jackson and bam bam realize that I'm here they both bow and I bow in return as a sign of respect.

"I'm glad you could make it." I tell them smiling. They both give me a small smile in return. "I'm glad that we could help you y/n" Jackson tells me.

I see lee know walk in the conference room giving me a good opportunity to cut this conversation short. "Lee know may I speak with you?" I ask turning my attention towards him.

"Sure" he tells me waiting for me I turn back to Jackson, bam bam, and Jisung.

"If you will excuse me." I say politely leaving the conversation. I turn around going to lee know the both of us walking out from the conference room.

"What's up?" He asks.

"How close are Chan and GOT7?" I ask him getting straight to the point.

"They are pretty close almost as close as TXT and ITZY why?" He asks tilting his head slightly.

"Something just seems off...have you seen the amounts of stocks they have been buying from the club?" I ask him.

His eyebrows s ranch together thinking about what I asked him.