Part 18

~2 days later~

Y/n POV:

I wake up in my bed looking over to see it empty. Jeongin must already be down stairs...

I get up stretching looking out the huge walled window that looks out to the beach the waves crashing upon the shore. I can see dolphins in the distance jumping out of the water...

I could never get tired of this.

As much as I don't want to walk away from the view I need to get ready for the day. I go to my closet picking out some cloths. Since I took a shower last night I'm not going to take one this morning.

I walk into my closet looking around as of what I want to wear but don't see anything that really suits my mood. Instead I go to my dresser grabbing a bikini throwing it on. I may as well go for a morning swim I have nothing better to do. No missions as far as I know so why not?

I put on my black bikini brushing out my hair not putting on any make up because, well...I'm naturally pretty.

I look at myself in the mirror feeling more than satisfied I then go to my bed quickly making it and picking up any cloths on the floor. Once I am done I go out into the hallway my bare feet against the cold floors.

"Good morning." I say to a group of maids that were standing talking quietly to each other. "Good morning." They all say bowing which I politely bow back to them.

I go down stairs to the first floor walking past a bunch of huge empty rooms. "Where is everyone?" I ask myself the house is very quiet and usually it isn't.

I go to the kitchen to see if anyone is in there but don't see anything but a note.

Went the the store be back in an hour or two <3
~Chan, changbin, Lix, Lee know, Jeongin, Jinnie, & Seungmin

I put the note down walking out of the kitchen headed to the beach right behind our house. I open the door walking onto the back porch down the dock my feet hitting the sand but this time the sand is warm almost hot.

I walk closer to the ocean now walking on the harder cool sand rather than the soft hot sand. The wave are very small which is nice perfect calm swimming water.

The sun is hot beating on my body I'm almost sweating and have y even been out for that long.

I walk into the pretty blue water hearing the waves crash and the sound of skwaking seagulls.

I walk in to the water standing until I'm at my waste. I go underwater swimming further out into the sea. I stop going far into the see once I need to go up for air. I come up being pretty far from shore not being able to stand because of how deep I actually am.

I turn onto my back floating closing my eyes relaxing in the ocean making me feel at one with the earth.

No better way to spend my birthday.

An hour goes by as I'm laying out on the sand with my arm over my eyes blocking out the sun my hair is still wet because I just gout out of the ocean maybe five minutes ago.

"Hey gorgeous."

I smile listening to a voice I love. I take my arm off my eyes looking at Jeongin who's blocking the sun.

He's in his bathing suit as well shirtless exactly how I like him. I look him up and down slowly biting my lip enjoying the view a little too much.

"Like what you see?" He asks smiling all cutely. "Nope." I tell him laying back down putting my arm over my eyes teasing him.