Part 11

3rd person POV:

Yeji, Chaeryeong and y/n walk out the elevator door bringing them into ITZY's penthouse. "What did you girls get?" Yuna asks them as they walk in with full paper bags.

"Wine." Y/n whines out. "Lots...and lots..." Yeji says setting it onto the counter. It's now seven thirty so it's almost dark out the weather is cool but not too cold. "Okay how about we go onto the porch I'll bring the glasses and you just set the wine on the table out there okay?" Lia asks the girls nod there head going onto the balcony.

 "Okay how about we go onto the porch I'll bring the glasses and you just set the wine on the table out there okay?" Lia asks the girls nod there head going onto the balcony

Lia comes out with the glasses of wine sitting them on the table. Ryujin comes out with some blankets for everyone handing each girl one. Everyone is now sitting on the balcony in a chair or on the couch.

"So...when you texted it seemed like something was wrong.." Yuna says to y/n. Lia Pours all the glasses handing one to y/n.

"Because something is very wrong....like extremely." She tells them sipping the wine. "Okay so how about you start from the beginning and then we will move forward from there?" Yeji tells her.

There is soft piano playing in the background through the speakers around the house connected to the balcony. The girls sit down getting comfortable drinking their wine listening to y/n explain everything. All of their eyes are wide and eyebrows raised listening to what she's saying.

"And so yeah...now I'm here." She says sighing. "Wait...there is so much to unpack here" Ryujin says looking at y/n.

Y/n gets up pouring herself now her fourth glass of wine feeling drunk. She sits herself back down sipping her wine.

"So...Beomgyu made out with you in the pool.... Do you have any feelings towards him?" Chaeryeong asks. "No" y/n answers her. "Okay...and then when Jeongin saw he just walked away? Angrily?" Ryujin asks. Y/n nods her head.

"And then you went out with changbin for the day..came back..and walked in on that?" Lia asks y/n again nods her head. "Then basically the confrontation in the kitchen..you shot her in the head killing her, went to your room Jeongin came in a bit later you both got into another fight and then the both of you made out and almost had sex?" Yeji summarizes. "Yes.." y/n whines hiding her face in her hands.

"Well...how was it?" Lia asks y/n smirking. Y/n looks at Lia and the girls smiling cheekily. "It was...he was angry...and we both were then he kissed me and it's like all of it went away. I don't know how to explain it...he's an amazing kisser like...haha really good. But Umm I'm so confused." She tells them.

"Aside from him being a good kisser did you have butterflies? How did he make you feel? And after you saw him in the gym how did you feel?" Yuna asks taking a sip of her wine.

"Like I was laying naked in the sun. My body was just warm everything felt right and butterflies swarmed my stomach in the best way possible. As soon as our lips touched I felt a high I've never experienced...and when I was with Bangtan I was involved with Jimin...you know we had sex and I guess we had a flirty relationship going on but I've never had these feelings I have with Jeongin like I did Jimin and I actually have never had these feelings inside of me...with anyone...and I'm confused. And for once in my life I'm scared." She tells them with a little slur.