Part 16

3rd person POV:

Jeongin is hugging y/n her body into his as he sleeps she looks at the clock it being ten at night. She pulls out her phone texting ITZY letting them know that she will be ready to go in forty five minutes.

She goes to the bathroom carefully sneaking out of the bed. Getting the outfit she bought at the mall earlier that day.

She does her make up and hair putting it into a ponytail leaving strands loose on both sides of her face.

She quietly sneaks out of the bathroom grabbing her phone, purse, and heals that were by her door to carry

She looks back at Jeongin sleeping in the bed. Her phone lights up checking it she sees a message from ITZY saying they are here outside the entrance of the property.

She puts her phone in her purse, slowly cracking the door. She doesn't see anyone in this hall so she runs down by the hallway that leads to the stairs above the foyer.

She runs over to the banister looking around downstairs but seeing them all I'm the kitchen or living room.

Y/n quickly but quietly tip toes down stairs slipping past a guard who wasn't paying attention. She opens the front door and quietly slips out.

Y/n runs behind a bush checking around her making sure no one can see her. Once she sees the coast is clear she runs down the driveway and to the entrance which is two minutes worth of sprinting which she did in one.

She slips through the gate seeing ITZY's SUV.

She opens the door quickly getting in. She looks in to see the girls and sees Yeji in the drivers seat, Ryujin in the passenger seat, Yuna next to me. Lia is in the back with Chaeryeong next to her. 

"HEY GIRL!!" Yeji yells excitedly speeding down the road. All the girls are squealing excited that it is pulling off.

"YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!" Lia yells.

"I told you! Have some faith in me would you?" Y/n giggles out.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Ryujin says laughing.