Wroetobehz - Mated

Hey guys, welcome to the new shot. I'm sure you were wanting the second part to last time's oneshot which is in the works but is taking a little longer with this writer's block.

Tried writing smut again, I'm learning slowly lol but I enjoy writing it. 

Also, go check out _WroetoBehz_. I really like their writing style. 

Enjoy

--------------------------

Ethan's POV

My heart skipped a beat when I locked eyes with a blue-eyed male across the room.

'Mate', my wolf whispered to me.

The other boy's eyes widened once he realised what was happening. I smirked.

At the moment, my pack and this new pack that had just moved into town were having a party for the two packs to bond and get to know each other.

A couple of my packmates had already found their mate and were happily grinning at their significant other.

I started moving towards my blue-eyed mate when he spun on his heel and disappeared through a door.

My nose followed my mate's natural scent. It smelt so sweet.

The scent led me outside and I caught a glimpse of a fluffy wolf tail disappearing into the dark woods.

My wolf took control of our body and we shifted into our wolf and I took off after my mate.

The scent led me to a large lake and my mate had already shifted and was sitting naked by the water's edge.

My mate was quite low ranked as I was able to quietly walk up next to him without him noticing until I got a bit closer.

The boy saw me walking toward him. An alarm quickly flashed through his pretty features and tried to rise to his feet but I was faster.

I pounced and forced my mate into his back.

My nose instantly pushed its way into the base of my mate's neck and I caught a whiff of his sweet scent.

I allowed myself to shift back into my human form.

"Hello my pretty mate", I said.

My mate blushed violently and he tried to cover his red face.

I let out a chuckle and I caught hold of his wrists and forced them to his side.

"What's your name?" I asked gently.

"Har...Harry", My mate stuttered.

"Hello Harry, my name's Ethan", I responded.

"What rank are you?" Harry asked.

"I'm a beta".

"Oh shit".

"Your mouth is too pretty to be swearing little mate", I said.

"I'll swear as much as I want", Harry stated.

I glared at Harry and he grinned at me.

"What rank are you?" I asked.

"Omega".

"Cute", I responded.

Harry ducked his head shyly but I just grabbed his jaw to make him look at me.

I backed off Harry, stood and held my hand out to him.

Harry took it timidly and I pulled him to his feet.