Ksimon - Yang Gang

The SDMN are in a gang, I don't really point this out. Sorry :|

Yang Gang's Leader's POV

"Ok, operation kidnap the weakest member - Simon Minter", I whisper into my mike as I snuck closer to the sleeping headquarters that belonged to the SDMN.

I had my personal weapon, a Desert Eagle, out in front of me. Slowly, I pulled my mask down, hiding my features.

The two Cals were also advancing towards the house.

"Cal and Cal, you guys close", I order.

"Yes, boss", rang back through my earpiece.

"Cal and Cal be quiet. You two stay together. Picklock the back door and slide in. Take your boots off but leave your socks on, it'll muffle the sound", I command.

I tested the front door and surprisingly it was unlocked.

"Ok back doors open. Boots off. Good to go?" Came through my earpiece.

"Yes, the front door's already unlocked. Advance upstairs. We'll exit through the front door", I reply.

Firstly, I take off my own boots and then I slip into the door.

The smell of alcohol was strong. Very strong.

I spot the two Cals upstairs and I join them.

"Their room?" I ask, motioning toward JJ's and Simon's room.

Two nods. Ok

I reach out and took the door handle and quietly opened the door.

I looked at the two Cals and held up a hand to tell them to stay like telling a dog to stay where he was.

They nodded.

Simon was couched up against JJ, who had a tight hold on Simon. It was as if JJ knew we were cuming.

I sigh annoyed.

Quietly, I turned and held up one finger and then pointed at the floor next to me.

A second past and a Cal stood next to me.

"I'll lift JJ's arm, you drag Simon out. Try not to wake him, Cal", I whisper.

The Cal next to me nodded.

Slowly, I lifted JJ's arm and Cal scooped Simon into his arms.

Simon yawned and wrapped his arms around Cal's neck probably thinking it was JJ.

Slowly, I walked out of the bedroom, Eagle up and ready but not a stur.

We tiptoed down the stairs and outside. We had a black van that we'd stolen parked outside the house.

We entered the van and set Simon on the floor, we tied his hands behind Simon's back.

There's going to be a huge commotion at the SDMN's house in the morning.

JJ's POV

I woke up trying grab air.

"Simon?" I say.

No answer.

I finally sat up and Simon wasn't on the floor.

"Josh!" I shouted.

Simon was never a person to get up in the morning, not even to go to the toilet. He'd rather pee the bed then get up, he's lazy like that.

Josh came barging into my room looking stressed. He looked even more stressed when he realised that Simon wasn't with me.