Ksimon - Planes

If  u remember months ago Simon and Ethan did a series called The Forest. Yea this is based on that.

"All passengers flying to New Zealand, Queenstown, please come now to Gate 7", the announcer on the speaker shouted as I hurried towards the gate with my family.

Finally, the family was at the gate.

"Did we arrive on time?" My dad asked the flight assistant.

The flight assistant gave my family an encouragement look and we all cheered as the flight assistant scanned our tickets.

"Oh, I'm on my own!" I complained as we all looked at our tickets.

"Well we don't have to put up with you Simon", my older brother, Nick, told me.

I sighed and my family laughed.

Once we were on the plane my family sat down in their seats and I continued four seats ahead of them.

I shoved my belongings into the overhead locker and settled down in my own chair, immediately closing my eyes and ignoring the safety procedure. I dozed off for an hour or so.

A sudden scream pulled me out of my tired state.

My eyes suddenly snapped open as the plane started to shake.

"Please stay seated. We are about to crash land", the person on the speaker said in fear.

I gripped my armrest as hard as I could, I was flung forward and the only thing I heard was people calling my name and then all black.

My whole body hurt as I slowly woke up.

Voices were heard over the roar of the fire that licked closely to my body.

"Help!" I whispered hoarsely.

The voices stopped.

"What was that?" someone asked.

"Help me! Please!" I begged.

I struggled against my chair but my belt was still tightly on my waist.

Somehow my shaky hand undid my belt, I tried to stand but I crumbled to the floor.

'What happened?' I thought.

Blood flowed freely from my hand. My finger was missing!

Suddenly, hands clasped my body.

I moaned in shock.

"This one's still alive! He's the only we've found alive!" someone stated.

I started to drift off again and I tried to fight it.

"Stay with me", the man's voice encouraged as he gathered me into his arms.

I realised that my family's still somewhere.

"Mum! Dad! Nick!" I tried to shout.

"It's ok", the man reassured me.

I shoved my head into the man's chest and I cried.

I'm not a crier but I couldn't take it anymore.

I wept.

"I think he's the only one we've found", someone else said.

My family's dead.

I continued to cry and finally, I passed out from the loss of blood. I was carried away from my family.

Voices awoke me. Fear immediately crept through my body so kept my eyes closed.

Eventually, the voices disappeared and I felt my shirt slip off.