Wroetobehz - Wrong Gang part 2

Shout out to _WroetoBehz_ for requesting this months ago. So so sorry for how long it took. I kept re writing certain parts and writers block is a bitch.
Also I've come to the realisation that I'm not very good at ending these oneshots so the ending to this is pretty shit.
The photo above is what I sort of picture with the hotel roof except its mostly bare and not as bright.
Anyways, enjoy.

****TW - non consentle things****

~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

"Ethannn", I moaned as Ethan thrusted his fingers into my hole.

"That's not my name right now, bitch", Ethan responded huskily into my ear as he stopped his movements with his fingers, pressing his against my prostate.

I moaned out at the degrading name and the feeling of Ethan's fingers. Ethan sucked my neck, leaving hickeys in the process.

It had been over a year since joining the Sidemen and there had been no sign of my old gang. Joe Sugg was still down in our basement getting interrogated and tortured.

Ethan had taken quite a liking to me obviously. He enjoyed fucking me.

My hands twitched in their tied position as I tugged against my restraints above my head.

I tried to grind down onto Ethan's fingers but he only held my hips still. A whine slipped from my lips and Ethan smirked at my reaction. My dick weeped with pre cum

"What's my name bitch?" Ethan asked me.

"Dad…Daddy", I moaned.

"Good boy", Ethan groaned out as he started to move his fingers again.

Once Ethan was satisfied that I was stretched enough, he removed fingers and spat into his hand. He wiped his hand on his own dick and carefully lined himself up with my abused hole.

Ethan pushed into my tight hole easily. 

"You'd think that's you would be a lot looser with the fact that we have sex most days", Ethan tease.

"Shut up", I whined.

Ethan slowly started moving his hips back and forth, picking up speed as he went. 

"Harder", I moaned.

Neither Ethan or I weren't afraid to be loud when we had sex so both of us were moaning as Ethan pounded into my prostate.

Ethan's fingers weaved into my hair and tugged on the strands harshly causing me to arch my back slightly. 

"I'm close", I warned Ethan.

"Hold on a little longer, baby. Let me finish first. I want to hear you scream my name", Ethan demanded.

"Please", I moaned.

It didn't take long before Ethan was cumming into my arse. 

"Please", I begged.

"Say my name bitch", Ethan said harshly.

"Daddy", I finally said, feeling embarrassment crawling up my neck.

"Say it a little louder and I'll let you cum", Ethan said into my ear hotly.

His hand slowly brushed past my dick, making me let out a frustrated whine.

"Say it".

"Daddy", I say slightly louder than the first time.