Wroetobehz - Baby Harry

I finally wrote it, I said that I wanted to write a oneshot about Harry being in little space. First time writing something like this so let me know how I can improve on this topic. 

I'll be honest, I know I said that minishaw was going to happen but I have all of a sudden taken a liking to the ship 'wroetobehz' so expect a lot of oneshots about these two. There aren't enough imo. I'll write about the others when I get inspired. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

Let me explain what happened.

The sidemen had been filming a new video at JJ and Simon's apartment for Sidemen Sundays when my head started to slip into little space.

I knew immediately what had happened as I had experienced it many times in the peace of my apartment but never around my friends. I've only nearly slipped once around them. Everyone's nickname for me "Bog" tended to be a weakness to me.

It was my weird little (hehe pun) secret that I enjoyed.

Someone had called me a baby and that was when I started to slip. I noticed it immediately, it's not a hard thing to miss.

I was focused on trying to not let myself slip any further but when I get to this point, there was no turning back until I go to sleep.

"Bog", someone said to my right.

Hearing that nickname almost made me lose my concentration me to slip again.

My head snapped towards the voice. It was Josh.

Josh gave me a look, "You alright?"

I nodded slowly, not trusting my voice.

Josh gave me another look but left it alone and turned his attention back to the camera.

I chewed slowly on my bottom lip to try and gain some composure back. It worked only slightly.

I didn't say anything for the rest of the video. Once we were done, I immediately jumped and headed for the bathroom. My thumb immediately headed for my mouth and I started sucking on it and my mind slipped again.

"Bog, lemme go first. I'm busting for the toilet", Ethan said.

My thumb dropped from my mouth quickly. I let out a quiet whimper and nodded.

Ethan paused for a second, "You sure you're ok, Bog? You haven't said anything since Josh spoke to you".

"Iz twel youz lat", I whispered finally letting myself slip a tiny bit more.

Ethan's eyes widened for a second, "Wait, here for me Bog".

"Okz".

My thumb returned to my mouth as I waited.

Two minutes later, Ethan was back and eyeing where my thumb was.

"Are you a little?"

That was the first thing Ethan asked me.

I nodded.

"Use your words, Bog", Ethan said.

Ethan moved closer to me. His hand came up and pulled my thumb out of my mouth. A quiet whine left me.

"Shush", Ethan whispered, "I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to".

"Yez", I whimpered.

"Ethan, Harry. We're going to get food, wanna jo... are you guys snogging?" Simon said, coming around the corner and seeing Ethan and mine's position.