Minifreezy - Fuck U Talia (literally)

Simon's POV

I staggered into the club thinking about what my girlfriend, Talia (FUK U), did to me. She cheated and used me for money.

'Fucks sake', I think as tears start to fall.

My plan tonight is to get so drunk, I forget about everything that has happened.

I immediately make my way over to the bar and order a round of shots. I down them quickly and my head instantly felt dizzy.

"Whatever", I mutter.

I order a beer and sip on that for what feels like hours.

4 hours later (sponge bob meme hehe, what do u meme?)

I've reached my goal, I'm drunk and it feels so good.

I'm gently swaying side to side with another beer in my hand. Suddenly, a pair of arms slipped under my armpits and the person spun me around. A tall man stood there.

"Hello mister", the man mumbled into my ear.

"H-hi". I sturred my words as I spoke.

The man chuckled. "My name's Elijah. What brings you here, young man?"

"Gurlfri-end".

"That's a pity". Elijah ran his fingers through my hair as tears fell again.

For some reason, it felt normal, Elijah actually seemed to care about me. Unlike Talia.

"What's your name, young man?" Elijah asked.

"Si-mon", I reply.

"Simon. Pretty name for a pretty young man", Elijah flirted.

I smiled into Elijah's neck. Elijah pressed his lips to my forehead, it felt so nice, like I was floating on a cloud.

"Come, Simon".

I followed Elijah blindly through the maze of people.

"Simon!" a voice called after me.

I didn't recognise the new voice or the name.

A second man stood next to me.

"I've got this, bro. I know him", the new man said gently to Elijah.

"No! Simon's mine! I found him first!" Elijah said harshly as he tugged me closer to him.

"Simon, you can't be serious. It's me, Cal", the new man said trying to tug me away from Elijah.

I was so angry! Why couldn't this 'Cal' leave me and Elijah alone! I'm happy with Elijah!

I swung a fist at Cal who still had his arms around me continued to pull me away from Elijah.

"Elijah!" I screamed.

"I'll find you, Simon!" Elijah shouted after me.

"No, you won't arsehole", Cal muttered as he led me to the door of the club.

I screamed out of pure anger. Continuously, I tried to fight my way out of to Cal's grasp but my strength quickly eased and I ended up sobbing into Cal's chest. We stood there for a bit, Cal allowing me to calm down.

"Come on Simon", Cal whispered.

This time I followed quietly. I knew that people were staring and I flipped people off.

"Nigger (Dont kno if im allowed to say this, sorry if I cant)!" someone shouted.

Finally, Cal led me outside and the cold air hit my face instantly. It felt refreshing.