Worldwide Celebration, Part 2 of 5

i.e. "mc and harumi go say hi to some oddball friends"

~

Lunch went by rather quickly.

You found it hilarious that after Garmadon had his first slice of pizza, he couldn't stop talking about how delicious it was. You had to stop yourself several times from making jokes about how Lloyd and his father were so similar.

Like father, like son, you suppose.

Once the (second) pizza was gone, you helped clean up despite the cashier insisting that you didn't have to. You returned to the table and offered a shrug. "Should we head out...?"

"(Y/n), Harumi, uh..." Lloyd held a nervous smile. "Can I... hang out with my dad, today? We might go around and see Ninjago City a bit and do some things together..."

"By yourselves?" You questioned.

"Yeah," Lloyd nodded. "If... that's okay?"

"Of course," You grinned. "You do whatever you wanna do."

Harumi offered a smile and a thumbs-up.

Lloyd turned to his dad. "I wanna show you this cool comic place I've been to!"

You held back a small laugh. "If you need us, we'll probably be around." You glanced at Harumi, "Maybe see some oddba—... 'art' friends?"

Harumi brightened before nodding again.

"Have fun, you two," You told Lloyd and Garmadon.

"We definitely will!" Lloyd stated.

When the last of your "Have fun!"s were shared, the four of you soon left the pizzeria and split ways. Harumi followed along beside you as you made your way towards the centre of Ninjago City.

You weren't really sure where you were going. You've been meaning to meet up with the rest of your oddball friends, though they've yet to show up.

So, perhaps you'll kill some time until you find them.

Hilariously, though, some of your friends found you first.

The sound of furious winds echoed from above. You looked up and watched as Acrylic soared overhead. He dipped down and landed upon the empty street. A trio of individuals were on his back.

"(Y/n)!" Little Marigold was the first to slide off Acrylic's back and bolt your way.

You let go of Harumi's hand and held out your arms for a hug. You were just about to kneel down, though Marigold jumped right into your arms. Being she was made of fabric, she was much lighter than a human child, so you easily hugged her in your arms.

"You did it!" Marigold cheered. "You kicked evil butt!"

"Yeah, I did," You said. You gently set the small child down. "Thanks to everyone!"

"Congrats, (Y/n)!" Merida rushed up ahead with a wide smile.

"Hey, don't leave me back here!" Norman called.

You glanced at Norman in utter bewilderment. On his back was a massive stuffed bear, and he carried it as if he were giving a piggy-back ride. It had to be only several centimetres shorter than you. It wore a big sweater knitted out of yarn and a small scarf.

"(Y/n)!" Marigold took your hand and brought you closer to Norman. "Here's a new bear, as promised!"

"Wh— For me?" You questioned. You stared up at the bear's face. Its button eyes seemed lopsided, and its stitched mouth was longer on one side. "It's... enormous."