Chapter 16

Chapter 16

----

By the time Josh and I went back to Starbucks the brunette was gone.

"Let's go find Paige and Mikey." I say dragging Josh out of Starbucks.

"They're probably somewhere making out." Josh gives me a disgusting look.

I laugh.

Josh rubs his finger on my thumb sending chills through my body.

"Found them." I say.

Paige and Mikey are sitting down on the sand way farther down on the beach.

"Mikey! Paige!" Josh yells.

They turn towards us, clearly not making out.

We start walking over there.

"Where have you guys been?" Paige asks.

I smile.

Mikey smirks, "Oh I get it."

Josh laughs and I smile at Paige.

She laughs, "Oh! I gotcha!"

----

"Hello?" I ask picking up my phone.

"Hey Chloe it's dad."

I stand up from the picnic table outside and walk over the water.

"Hi what's up?"

"I'm heading home early and was wondering if later you wanted to go out to dinner?" I kick the water.

"Um sure yeah that sounds good. What time will you be back?" I bite my lip.

"At like 2. So in an hour."

I look over at Josh, "Ok sounds good see you soon." I end the call quickly and walk over to Josh.

"No I was thinking that we could have it at my house rather than at the field." Josh tells Mikey.

I sit down and place my hand on Josh's.

He leans over and kisses my cheek, "Who was that?" He asks.

I run my finger along his thumb, "My dad. He is heading home."

"Do you need to head home?" Josh asks.

I shake my head, "No I will just tell him I'm hanging out with you guys. He wouldn't care."

"Ok let me know." Josh reassures me.

I nod looking up at the road////end of chapter 16

PLEASE READ!!!!
Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know I changed my username to misskirstie because I am thinking of doing stories other than dancemoms/cosh. DONT FEAR I WILL STILL DO COSH! I will just have another story to read to. I am gonna start my first one too so what do you guys think I should do? I'm thinking romance? What do you guys think?