Chapter 22

Chapter 22

--

1 month later: 2 months till Chloe leaves back to Pittsburgh

"Hey blondie!" I hear stepping down my patio steps.

I wait for Josh to come but then I see a blonde guy around my age walk up to me.

I keep looking around for Josh.

"Hey." He says looking into my eyes.

"Hi?" I ask confused.

"You're Chloe right?"

I start slowing pulling my phone out of my bag.

"Yes?"

"I'm Ryan!" He smiles.

I get my phone out.

"Oh."

"You're probably thinking I'm some sort of stalker or something. I have just been family friends with your dad for a while and thought I'd come meet his daughter he always talks about."

Family friend?

I nod slowly, "that's cool! My dad is rarely here so he doesn't really talk about big things that happen here."

Ryan laughs. "Well if you need anything I live right up the street at that house." He points.

"Ok! I have to go so I'll see you around." I wave and start to speed walk down the street.

Who the hell was that? And why did he decide to come and say hi to me?

My phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I smile knowing who it is.

"Hey gorgeous!"

"Hey! Whats up?"

"Just checking in." I totally forgot I had to meet him.

"Oh sorry. I lost track of Time!"

I was supposed to be meeting Josh at the lifeguard stand.

"Hey don't worry about it."

"I will be there in less than a minute."

"See you soon." Then the line went dead////end of chapter 22

GUYS! I know I have a lot of explaining to do! I am so so so sorry about being inactive with this story. I have been having a lot of troubles these past few weeks and it has slowed me down. It is now Summer and school is out so I will be posting a lot more. And btw I might be creating a new account soon just for stories that are from my mind. Not cosh, not fanifcs, just stories that I want to write. So Please forgive me of being so inactive! I will start writing more and more! And be on the look out for that new account I will be adding Two Different Paths to it! :) So be ready for some fun things coming! :) Love you guys so much thank you for sticking with me!