Chapter 19

Chapter 19

----

"Size 6 please." I tell the worker at the bowling alley.

"Man you have small feet." Miley says grabbing his shoes.

"Well I'm sorry I was born big foot."

Josh chuckles.

"Here's size 6." The worker hands me my shoes.

"Damn blondie's sassy today." Mikey snaps.

I just roll my eyes.

"I'm gonna beat you so bad." Josh says.

I bite my lip looking for a ball, "In your dreams hyland."

I grab the smallest green ball while Josh grabs the blue size 11 ball.

"I'll let you go first." Josh says sitting down at a table.

I grab the ball and "roll" it down the lane and hit 7 pins.

I look over at Josh and smile.

"Not bad." He smiles.

Josh goes up and gets 8 pins.

"Look who's winning now."

I look over and see Mikey get a strike, "Clearly not you." I say to Josh.

The rest of the night we played 2 more games of bowling and then went back to the beach.

I look at my phone: 10:45.

I feel really nervous about this because my dad could be home and I wouldn't know because I haven't been to the house since this morning.

"I'm not feeling really well I'm gonna head back home." I say standing up. Everyone quiets down and looks over at me.

"Do you want me to walk you back?" Josh asks putting a hand on my lower back.

I shake my head, "I'm alright. I'll let you know when I'm home."

Josh kisses my cheek and sits back down.

When I got back to my house the porch light was off. Thank goodness!////end of chapter 19

Ok so I have some explaining to do. I have not been very active on wattpad lately. I have MAJOR writers block! I'm thinking of making a "3 weeks later" thing and kind of get to the good parts. So just letting you guys know I might not post for a few days but I will post so please be patient with me. :)