Chapter 14: Return

Sasha POV

     So this was the frog town, huh? Sasha thinks as she is walked around the little environment with Anne. Too bad this town would be taken over soon.

"Oh, and that's Ivy's house!" Anne excitedly says, pointing to a little home. The town was rather busy, packed with peculiar little frogs. Sasha hated crowds.

"Oh.. wow. Looks really.. cozy."

"I know right! I love this village. Which village did you last go to, Sasha?"

"Ribbitvale," Sasha says in a calm voice. She was taught how to lie an a rather young age. Number one rule was to not make it obvious.

"Wow! That's a long way from WartWood."

How is Anne even buying this? Sasha thinks. "Yep, well I travel a lot. That's kind of what I do."

"It must've been fate you came near the boarders, Sasha. I'm so excited to have another human around. I've got to say, I love these frogs but it's so cool just seeing another girl like me."

     "Yeah.." Sasha says, smiling slightly. It was genuine. She kinda liked Anne. "I wonder if we are even from here sometimes."

     "You mean like... another world? With HUMANS?" Anne asks.

     "Yeah! Exactly!" Sasha exclaims. "I mean like.. either we are very rare.. or we aren't even from here. Crazy isn't it?"

     "No.. I think you're onto something!" Anne says. "Is there any way to find out?"

      "I'm not sure. I mean if anyone were to know, they'd be in Newtopia I'd assume." Sasha was actually pretty curious what she was and where she came from. Not that she wasn't thankful for everything the toads have done but.. it's just not the same.

     "We have to go then!" Anne says, taking Sasha's hand. "Let's find out what we are!"

     "Alright!" Sasha exclaims.

     "With permission from HopPop!!" Anne adds.

     Sasha rolled her eyes. "Right, of course."

     [Later]

     "Newtopia?! I don't know, Anne," HopPop says. "I mean, that's really far and you've never even been outside the valley."

     "That you know of," Sasha mumbles.

      "I know, but it's the biggest lead, HopPop!" Anne insists. "Please, I don't want to go my whole life not knowing who I am."

      "I know, Anne, but it's just so risky! No, and it's my final answer."Anne's face fell. "I'm sorry, Anne," HopPop continues. He walks off as Anne faced Sasha sadly.

     "This sucks!" Anne cries. "I'll never get to know who I am now."

     Sasha rolls her eyes. "No. We will figure it out." She took Anne by the hand and leaned in close. "Let's sneak out."

     "WHAT?!" Anne screams, as Sasha clammed her hand over her mouth, gushing her. "Sorry- what???"

     "Come on! Don't you want to know more about yourself?" Anne looked unsure, which slightly ticked Sasha off. "Listen, I know you're a daddy's girl or whatever but this is our only chance. Come on, Anne."

     "Well.." Anne took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm in."

     "Awesome, we leave at dawn."

      "Yeah.. okay."

     A/N/ I cried over Amphibia ending