Author's Note

OTHB has officially ended.

This is my first finished novel and no matter what happens this story will have a special part in my heart.

Thank you for reaching this far! I've learned a lot while writing this novel and I've learned a lot of lessons too, i hope you learned yours.

This is a story of love, dreams, hope, and new beginnings. Everybody is free to love, forgive and forget. A truth can set you free. When you're at your darkest times, don't lose hope because after darkness there's still a light.

I know that this story have a cringe storyline, the story have a lot of plot holes, misinterpretations, misconceptions, misinformation, and many more. There's so many incorrect grammars all along the way, errors while saving, and some wrong placing of the names of my characters.

I just want to say, uhm, thank you for staying, thank you for reaching this far. I appreciate it a lot. I wrote this novel at a very young age, and while I'm moving forward I understand and I saw that.. I'm improving a lot, as a writer.

Inah and Rock have a lot of tough times, they're much stronger now than the first time I wrote them. They means a lot to me, they're the first main leads of mine that brought so much happiness to my readers. They're part of me and I am part of them.

As a writer and as a teenager also, I
I want to keep this novel with me. Until the end of the day, until I'm a grown ass woman and old enough to die and leave this world.

I wrote and finished this novel,  successfully. Our Time has Began is the first novel that I wrote. It's my home. Again, thank you for staying with my very first novel, my very first home, my very first anaks. Thank you for being with me, thank you for being with them. Thank you so much.

We keep on moving forward along with that we keep on improving also, we keep on doing and exploring new things. It's okay. The world is beautiful, it's changing also, don't let it slip away, explore it, and improve a lot along the way.

We're all free to love and send love!

Sincerely yours,
claudenella