Chapter 12

Katie's pov:
"Are you sure?" I nod. "It's now or never." I state. "1..2..3" we say slowly then pressing upload at the same time. We looked up at each other nervous. He took my hand in his intertwining our fingers and smiling at me. We shut our laptops and lay down on the bed together. "i'm so nervous Joe, what if they hate me." I say staring deep into the ceiling as if it could give me the answer. "They won't hate you! No one could." he replied playing with my hair. Deep down I was scared. Like terrified. He could do so much better than me, why is he with me. I sigh. "let's go get some ice cream to take your kind off of this. It's obviously bothering you." he said standing up and pulling me up along with him. His hands at my waist and mine around his shoulders. "who cares what they say, were happy and in love and if they don't like that well then that's them." he finishes. I smiled and lean up and kiss him. "lemme grab my shoes." i say into the kiss making him smile. I turn around and start to take my next step when Joe hits my butt."Joe!" I turn around and grab the pillow from the bed smacking him with it. "what?" He asked laughing. I just shook my head and out on my black vans.
*
"Here! Oh my God smell this!" I say to Joe excitedly. He leans down and I shove the ice cream cone in his nose. I start laughing like crazy. He gives me annoyed glare than breaks into laughter. "give me a kiss." he said stepping closer to me. "no!" I shout stepping back. "come on I want a kiss!" He says starting to run after me. "Joe no!" I scream running away and around the ice cream parlor. I heard the workers laughing behind the counter. Before I could move the chair and run, his hands snaked around my waist yanking me back. I giggled. He rubbed his face on my cheek. "Joe!!!" I exclaim but laugh afterwards. "your so annoying!" I say pulling him into a complete messy ice cream kiss. We just laughed. He licked my cheek but I shoved him off. "Joe stop!" I said laughing so hard my stomach hurt. I grabbed a napkin and wiped my face and Joe's clean. We continued eating our ice cream and walking home laughing and feeding each other. We arrived at our flat and walked down to our room. "our room" i smiled at the thought of it. I sat on the bed head against the bed post as Joe sat next to me pulling his laptop towards us. To be honest I didn't know what to expect. I mean I am a Youtuber so I'm pretty used to hate, but I don't know how I'm going to react. He clicked the video and scrolled down to the comments. I took a deep breath and we began reading out loud.

So cute!
OTP
I ship them!
Omg goals!
Jatie!
Caspar has a sister?

I chuckled at the last one we read. We continued reading through comments much like the ones we just read. Their were a couple of nasty ones here and their but we ignored them. They weren't that big of a deal, plus the good ones outweighed the bad ones. He shut the laptop and looked at me with a grin on his face. "I love you so much!" he exclaims pulling me into a kiss. "I love you so much it hurts!" I said in between kisses. How could one person make you feel this way? How does he make me feel so special, like no other girl in this world existed but me. How could he make my heart melt just by his touch. How could he make me numb just by kissing me. How could he send an electric current just by being near me? All questions I had no answer too, but all I knew was I was in love. And that was enough for me, HE was enough for me. HE was all I needed.