Chapter 17

Katie's pov
Its 5 am and I'm stuck over the toilet. Don't even ask how I got out of Joe's grasp without waking him, whilst having the urge to vomit Why am I so sick? Am I pregnant?! No I can't be. Ugh I'm too tired to deal with this right now. I climbed back into bed next to a nude Joe after brushing my teeth. I fell back asleep hoping the rest
of the night/morning will be uninterrupted.
*
I woke up still cuddled next to Joe causing a smile to spread across my face. I couldn't help but stare at him and how peaceful he looked. "why don't you kiss me instead of staring?" He asked puckering his lips earning a smile from me. I placed my lips softly onto his causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach. "See isn't that better?" He asked with his eyes still closed. I playfully hit his arm making his eyes flicker open with a glare. "That's rude you know, and to think I was going to make you breakfast." he said teasingly. I raised my eyebrows at him. "you. cook breakfast?" I asked "well cereal..." he trailed. I shook my head and laughed at him. He got out of bed to slip his boxers giving me the perfect view of the back of him."i'll go make the cereal" he pouted walking slowly out our room and downstairs. I stood up to get some clothes on only to end up having to rush to the bathroom. God, what is going on! I need to tell Lauren. After I finished I put on a white shirt with some blue jean shorts and walked up to my just made cereal. "oi quite the chef here are we?" I mocked in a British accent. He shook his head at my stupidity and taking a bite of his cereal. Once we finished we put our bowls in the sink together.
"well I have to film and edit today so I won't be able to see you for a while." he made a puppy dog face and slowly walked over me wrapping his arms around my waist. I returned the puppy dog face and fake cried. He place his hands on my cheeks and brought my lips to his. "God your so adorable." he said as he pulled away from the kiss, and walked upstairs.
*
"You finally woke up!" I called to Lauren. She chuckled and poured some cereal into a bowl. "hey I was getting dressed and Caspar is STILL asleep." she laughed as she closed the milk and put it away. "can I talk to you about something?" I asked. She grabbed a spoon and then hit the drawer with her hip causing it to close. "yeah whats up?" She asked as she sat next to me on the couch. I sighed. "Me and Joe had sex last night." I started. Her eyes widened. "thats not it, I threw twice up this morning." I said looking down at the floor. I heard the spoon drop into the bowl. "you don't think your pregnant do you?" She asked. I met her eyes and shrug. "I think we should pick up a test to be safe." she smiled warmly at me. I nodded and grabbed my purse and we walked put the door.
*
Beep beep. We looked at each other and took a deep breath. We picked up the stick. Negative. I sighed in relief and embraced her. beep beep. beep beep. beep beep.The other 3 beeped all saying negative. We threw the box into the trash and walked upstairs. "so why was I throwing up?" I asked. "did you drink last night?" She asked and I nodded. "probably alcohol poisoning." she said shrugging. "you want to go with me to pick up dinner?" She asked. "yeah!" I jumped up and the drive was filled with us singing to 5 seconds of summer, whom were great friends of mine. Lauren had a major crush on Luke but made me swear not to tell anyone.
"Dinner's here!" Lauren shouted for the boys. Joe ran upstairs while we unpacked the food. We all say down- all but Caspar. I beard his footsteps beat against the stairs a bit forceful. He turned around the corner with a pink box in his hand. My heart sank. Me and Lauren look at each other with wide eyes and mutter "shit" in sync.