Chapter 32

Katie's pov:
"Hey, don't cry." he cupped my cheeks using his thumb to wipe my tears. I slap his hand away. "Joe I'm fine" I cross my arms letting my eyes wander the bathroom, avoiding eye contact with Joe. "Katie... look at me." his hands gripped my shoulders. I hesitated but obeyed. "when I said I didn't want kids I didn't mean I Never wanted them. I do want them, just not yet. I want to get married first and settle down... with you. Then we can start a family and just... be happy." I felt more tears roll down my cheeks and not because I was mad. I smacked his arm. "ow, what was that for." he said rubbing his arm. "Because, I hate how you do this to me!" I blurted out. "do what?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "That! You always say the cutest things and I can never stay mad at you!" I protested. I saw a smirk form across his face. "really?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "yes! Now stop it." I said trying to push passed him. He grabbed my wrist and gently tugged me back. I put all my weight on my feet and tried pulling my wrist back. After playing tug of war with my arm he pulled me in holding my hands and wrapping his arms around my chest, keeping me from moving my arms. "Katie, I love you, I want to have a family with you, Just not yet." I'm trying to wiggle free but I can only move my legs. His grip is Tight yet safe."I- " he started. "I just don't think- I'm not ready to share you yet." He stuttered before releasing me to completely and looked at the floor with rosy cheeks. I turn to face him. My eyes met his before leaning up and placing a kiss on his lips. The sweet taste lingering after we pull apart. "I love you, and I want to have a family with you too and I'm willing to wait as long as we'll be together, because Joe your all I need." He placed connected our lips once again as he smiled into the kiss. "Good, because I'm not going anywhere." he pressed his forehead against mine smiling. "neither am I." I grin back.
(🚨Fluff🚨)
His lips meet mine but more hungrily. We turn around my back now against the wall. With on hand place firmly on my waist pressing me into the wall the other by my head supporting his body. I let my fingers run through his hair, before walling down and into the back of his jean pockets.A moan escaped his lips as I pulled his waist closer to mine. His hands now trailed down my body before making there way to my butt and slightly squeezing. He broke our kiss as he started trailing them down my neck. I tilted my head back against the wall and let a moan escape my lips.
"Jump." he moaned out. I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist and smiled as I noticed the affect I had on him. He laid me onto the bed and hovered over me to place one last kiss before standing straight and taking off his shirt. I took mine off leaving me in my bra. He left a trail of kisses starting from my lips, to my breast to my stomach and then stopping right above my shorts. His finger traced them as he kissed me. I arched my back up as he tugged leaving me bare in my lower regions. He kissed me as his hands explored me. I moaned as he placed on finger in thrusting it in and out. He added another one as it became more unbearable with pleasure. I felt myself release. I catch my breath as he finishes me off. I flipped us over and pulled him up so we were standing. I knelt down onto my knees and tugged on the belt loops of his jeans. Once his underwear was removed I began teasing him. He groaned. "Katie please." he threw his head back. I gave in and took as much as I could in my mouth. His hands tugged gently at my hair before he came in my mouth. I stood up and unhooked my bra letting it fall to the floor. He stared at me. "your so beautiful." He pulled me into a kiss before he laid me down once again. He walked to his dresser and pulled out a condom. He made his way back towards me after putting it on. I couldn't help but stare at his abs and then his v-line. He was perfect.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded. He slowly slid himself in and out and in and out. "f-faster." I stuttered out. He thrusted in harder and faster mowing his hips as he did, taking me by surprise. "Joe!" I screamed. I loud moan escaped. It wasn't long before his thrusts became sloppier and he laid on top of me with drops of sweat dripping down his forehead. I flipped us over before sitting on top of him. "Katie I'm gonna-" He started. "Hold it." I took myself by surprise as I took charger and lowered myself over him. Before I knew it I reached my high. I collapsed laying down next to him as we came down from our highs together. I cuddled closer to him,his arm wrapped around my bare shoulders and pulling me closer. He placed a kiss on my head before shutting his eyes. I copied his actions and let my eyes shut as Sleep overcame me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
5k! 5!!!!! Thank you so much guys! To celebrate heres a pizza 🍕 (pizza emoji). I'm really glad you guys are enjoying this!