Chapter 36

Christmas:

Katie's pov:
I woke up to Caspar jumping on the bed. "wake up! It's Christmas! It's Christmas!" He jumped high one last time before completely landing on me. "aagh" I groaned as Caspar crushed my bones and I was barely breathing. "Get off!" I whisper shouted whilst gasping for air.He rolled off the bed and onto the floor groaning himself. It wasn't until now I realized he was vlogging. I turned over trying to feel for Joe but he was gone. I groaned again wishing my cuddle buddy was next to me. "Get up Get up!" Caspar tugged at my arm and pulled me up to a sitting position. "your such a little kid Caspar!" I stood to my feet. "come on lets open gifts!" He tugged me towards the door. "let me brush my teeth first!" I freed myself and brushed my teeth. Caspar literally stood there and watched me the entire time.
*
I walked upstairs with my camera and set it down after vlogging a bit after I brushed my teeth. Caspar pulled his out . I heard whistling and saw Joe putting gifts into three piles. I made my way over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his lips sending chills down my spine."Merry Christmas Baby." he smiled through our kiss. I felt my cheeks turn rosy as he called me baby. "Merry Christmas." I smiled up to him. "Let's open presents!!" Caspar whines pointing the camera to us. Joe's hands fell from my waist making my smile lightly fall but reappear after he winked at me. I walked and sat down on the couch. "Here." Joe handed me my gift. I smiled "Thank you!" And took them excitedly. Caspar grabbed his from Joes hands and squealed. He instantly ripped open the gift I got him. "Thank you!" He smiled down at his gift. "Free pizza!" He held his fist in the air with his gift card I got him. Ok so maybe I should've gotten him something more than a gift card but I didn't know what to get him, plus I was more worried about Joe's gift. Speaking of which he is opening it now. "No way!" He jumped up holding his new camera. "This is the one I've been wanting!" He smiled so wide. "I know!" I shot him back a bigger smile. Yes it was hella expensive but he was worth it. The boys looked at me expectantly to open my gifts. I picked up Joe's and teared the wrapping paper off. "Joe!" I smiled so wide. It was a really expensive charm bracelet. How I know? Because it was the one I had secretly been eyeing Every Time I walked in the mall. I have no clue he knew I wanted it. "Thank you!!" I jumped up and down. He chuckled. "Caspar Look!" I quickly put the bracelet on and walked towards the boy with his camera now recording me. "Look what Joe got me!" I smiled so wide holding my wrist up to the camera. "nice now open mine." he stated quickly. I grabbed the envelope from his hands and opened it. I opened the paper inside and read it out loud. "turn around? What?" I shot a confused look before turning around. My mouth dropped and my hands flew to my mouth. I felt the tears start to trickle down my cheek. Then I heard it. Those simple four words that would change the rest of my life. "Will you marry me?" I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to talk. Nothing came out. i quickly nodded yes and then choked out the word itself. "yes. yes! " I held out my hand as he slid on the ring. He stood up and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck letting the tears fall completely. He pulled away slightly only to kiss me. This kiss was something I've never felt before. It made me realize the feelings I have for him were so... real. I loved this man, so much that it hurt. I would do absolutely anything for him. I know he would do the same for me, and now were getting married! We pulled away gasping for air. I turned to Caspar who had tears in his eyes and the camera facing us. He recorded this whole thing? I looked at Caspar in tears as well. I held my hand up showing the ring. "I'm engaged!" I laughed and my hands flew back to my face to wipe the tears. I turned back to Joe and kissed him again. "I love you!" We said together.