Chapter 19 (5sos special part 1)

Katie's pov:
"Guess who just called!" Caspar shouted while running up the stairs out of breath. "who?" I laughed. "Ashton! He's in town and wants us to go to there concert at the forum." he said with a huge smile on his face. "No way? Oh my god! Yes!! Let's go!" I jumped up and down. "we can double date!" I added. He nodded and ran away to I Assume to find Lauren? I went looking for Joe, once I found him I asked if we could go in which he agreed. I'm so excited for tonight! Ashton was Lauren, Caspar, And I's best friend. We all use to hang out including the boys but we kind of drifted apart when they went on tour and we moved to the UK. I cannot wait to see them we have so much to catch up on. The only problem is I'd be seeing Calum, my ex.
*

She dropping outta school 'cause she don't need the grades.
The colours in her hair don't seem to fade.
I get dressed up when I go out, but she gets dressed down.

She's 17, I told her I'm 20.
I couldn't take her out 'cause mum's got no money.
It's stuff like this that makes me wish that I could change somehow.

Sitting here at home.

It's obvious,
She's so out of reach, and I'm finding it hard
'Cause she makes me feel, makes me feel,
Like I try, like I try, like I'm trying too hard,
'Cause I'm not being me, and it's getting me down
That she makes me think, makes me think,
That I try, that I try, that I'm trying too hard again

'Cause I'm trying too hard again
Me and Lauren literally sang every word to every song. I really had the best time.
*
The guards led us backstage. I was so nervous I don't even know why, they were just my best friends. "Katie!" Ashton shouted opening his arms for a hug. "Ashton!" I shouted and ran to hug him. "I missed you kiddo!" He said squeezing me. "I missed you!"i replied. "What about me?" i turn around and see Calum. I smile so big. We didn't end on a bad note, in fact the only reason we broke up was because of distance. I ran up to him and hugged him, Lauren doing the same to Luke. "ahem." I turned around to see Joe look slightly angry. I look at Calum and Ashton. "oh! Yeah, this is Joe." I said releasing Calum. "Hi." Joe said putting his arm around my waist. Calum looked down and noticed and I could've sworn he looked disappointed. "Luke , Michael! " I shouted walking over to them. Next to them was Lauren. "Katie!" They both shout! I smile. "We were thinking of going to get some pizza ya'll want to come?" Ashton asks walking over with Joe and Caspar. I exchange a look with Lauren and we nod at each other.
*
I felt bad because the whole meal was Caspar, Lauren,And I talking with the boys. I looked over to Joe who was either eating or on his phone. I lean over to his ear and whisper. "are you okay?" I ask. "fine." he snaps back. I squint my eyes. "you don't sound fine..." I trail off. "I'm fine!" He said a bit louder than I liked. "whats your problem?" i ask keeping my tone down. He scoffed. "My problem? What about you? Your practically flirting with Calum." he spit back. My eyes widened. "what are you talking about?" I asked back. "you can't be serious! Joe why would I flirt with him." I asked confused. "you know what forget it heres the money for our meal, I'll be at the house." he pushed his chair back and threw a 20 on the table before disappearing out the front door. I felt all of the boys eyes on me."are you okay?" Lauren whispered into my ear. "Yeah I'm fine...excuse me." I said standing up and walking to the bathroom. I shut the door and let the warm tears trickle down my cheek. I heard a knock at the door. I quickly wiped my tears and opened the door. "Calum.." I said not that excited to see him considering Joe thinks I still like him. But Joe didn't know we dated, and to be honest I think it's best that he doesn't. "are you okay?" He asked. I nodded "yeah! I'm great!" I said lying. "that looked like a pretty nasty fight." I mentally groaned. I don't want to talk about this right now. "oh that? Oh It's nothing but I should probably catch up with him. It was nice seeing you again Calum! Could you tell the others I'm going to head out." I asked hopeful while passing him as I walked out the bathroom door. "yeah sure, No problem, it was nice seeing you too!" He said smiling.
*
I stepped inside of the house and set my purse down,and Walked to our room. I heard Joe's voice. I creaked open the door revealing an angry Joe . "I know Zoe but still!" He said into the phone. "whatever." he hung up and threw the phone on the bed and sat down with his head in his hands. I knocked on the door and walked in slowly. He looked up and rolled his eyes. "Joe I don't know why your so mad." I said breaking the silence. "What do you mean you don't know you were flirting with that Asian boy right in front of your boyfriend!" He stood up and walked towards me shouting. "he's not asian." I mumbled so he couldn't hear. "I wasn't flirting!" I shouted back. "you would know if I was flirting."I continued." you didn't even introduce me as your boyfriend!" He yelled. "I thought it was obvious!" I shouted back. "God Joe, Why can't you see I only have eyes for you! I love YOU! Not Calum, YOU." I yelled back. He walked closer and cupped my cheeks and kissed me hard yet passionately. I kissed back. I pulled back. "you need to know I would never cheat on you." I said out of breath "I know, I'm sorry." He replied looking deep into my eyes resulting in butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I attached my lips back onto his as we sat back on the bed continuing to make out. "oh shit , sorry thought this was the bathroom." Calum barged in only to back away slowly and embarrassed. I started laughing. "Come on it's late let's get some rest" he pulled me back into the bed. He pulled me close wrapping his arms around my waist like he usually does, keeping me warm.I shut my eyes letting this busy day fade away.