Chapter 16

(Play song when it says to)
(10 month anniversary)
Katie's pov:
"Babe, babe wake up. We landed." Joe said shaking me slightly. I opened one eye and saw him smiling at me causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach. Once we got off the plane we walked over to our bags.
*
It's 7 am and way to early to be dealing with this. "What do you mean you lost my bag?" I asked the worker rather angry. "don't worry you wont need much clothes around me." Joe whispered in my ear so only I could hear. My cheeks turned cherry red. "ma'am we understand why your upset but they were able to find your bag and we can ship it to the address your staying at." she replied after she hung up off the phone. I wrote down the address and gave it to her. I thanked her and Joe,me,Lauren, and Caspar got into an uber and made a way to our temporary house.
*
"This place is huge!" I exclaim."woooppp" Caspar yells. "how do we put up with him?" Joe asked. "i don't know." Me and Lauren said in sync resulting a laugh from all of us. It's now 8:30 and I think I can speak for all of us and say we are dead tired and jet lagged. "Lets go take a nap." Joe whispered in my ear and wrapping his hands around my waist and snuggling his head into the crook of my neck. I nodded. He than ("pulled the toaster towards him" sorry I had to) intertwined our fingers and led us to our room for the 2 weeks we are here for.

We lied down in our pjs/airport clothes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. My back was now touching his chest and I felt safe and sound.
*
I woke up still wrapped in Joe's arms. I tried wiggling free without waking him but failed miserably. His grip tightened and I smiled. "your suitcase is here." he said groggily. "really!" I shot up breaking his grip running to my suitcase that was by the door. I fished through it and pulled out some shorts and a tank top and went to have a shower
*
"Can we go clubbing tonight?" Caspar asked at dinner which was- get this, Pizza. "sounds fun" Joe said. Lauren and I nodded considering we had food in our mouth. "can I do your makeup?" Lauren asked. I nodded still chewing. Once we finished our dinner Lauren dragged me downstairs practically getting me dressed. She even picked out my dress.
*
"Let's dance!" Joe called over the music. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dance floor. My back faced him as I awkwardly grinded on him, he seemed to enjoy it though. I stopped and turned around putting my hands to my face laughing at myself for being so stupid. He pulled away my hands smiling at me whilst I looked into his eyes. "do you want to get out of here?" He asked. Already knowing where this was going I nodded. We walked over to Lauren and Caspar at the bar and told them we were leaving.
* (warning frickle frackle play song now)
As soon as we walked into the house I was pushed against the wall while Joe planted A kiss on my lips then working his way down to my neck. I let out a little moan as he found my sweet spot.He moved back to my lips and walked to our room without disconnecting. I slipped my heels off as he pushed the straps of my dress delicately down, soon unzipping the dress.His touch was so gentle and his kiss was so passionate. I unbuttoned his button down shirt and pulled it off. I let my dress fall to the floor leaving me in my undergarments.I played with the button of his jeans before taking them off leaving him in his boxers. This was my first time and I tried to hide my nervousness. I'm not gonna lie I was insecure but pushed the thought to the back of my head. He placed his hands on my back leading me to the bed and gently laying me down and hovering over me."Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. I nodded. He unhooked on my bra,
sliding it off my arms. He stopped and looked a me, making me slightly insecure and want to hide. "You're so beautiful." he said and planted a kiss on my neck. A wave of relief flooded over me. He worked his way up and down my body leaving a trail of kisses everywhere. I played with the hem of his boxers signaling for him to let me take them off. I pulled them down revealing him completely. My eyes widened and he just chuckled. He placed his hand on my thigh continuing to kiss me. His thumb rubbed in circles on my skin before sliding his fingertips up to the lace on my underwear outlining them with his finger. His fingers hooked on them and I arched my back up as he pulled down. He let his fingers trail down slowly placing them inside me pumping in and out causing moans from me. "Joe." I whispered in pleasure. He pulled his fingers out and went to his pants to pull out a condom. After putting it on he came back to me. He lined himself up to me and slipped himself in causing me to scream his name. The stinging sensation soon went away with a few more thrusts causing me to moan. Me being Daring I flipped him over and began to ride him causing him to moan in pleasure and saying my name. I bit my lip because the sight of him was breathtaking. He flipped me back over and continued to go faster and rolling his hips. I lightly tugged on his fringe before a feeling I never felt before came over me. I released, as did he letting this sensation overwhelm us together. He collapsed onto the bed next to me both of us out of breath and sweating. He pulled me towards him by wrapping his arms around my hips and kissed. my lips. "That was amazing." he whispered to me as I smiled. We were so exhausted by our actions I fell asleep on top of him cuddling close to him.