Soccer and Sleepovers

_Side Quest Cafe_
~(Y/n) POV~
*5:43 PM*

"Misses Lady is here!" The little girl calls out excitingly, waving me down. I chuckled and went over to the booth table.

"Hey, welcome back to Side Quest Cafe! How's it goin guys!" I happily asked my regulars.

"My soccer team won today!" The little girl known as Zuri exclaimed. Kota, who sat beside her, nodded with confirmation but didn't say a word. He was more confident and open toward me than when we first met.

"We've come to celebrate after such a big win." She replied with pride and happiness laced in her voice. The mother is also known as Nevaeh. I always saw just the three of them but never the father figure. I just assumed he was either too busy, didn't like to go out much, or just wasn't there.

"Oh woooow, seems like dessert will be on me today, huh?" I rhetorically asked with one hand on my hip and a head tilt.

"Yes! Now bow to my glorryyyy!"

'She gets it.'

"Sit your narrow self down and thank ( Y/n )!" Nevaeh says sternly, scolding her child. She sat back down still with a big smile on her face and thanked me excitingly with sincerely. I just chuckled in response and held up my fist. She cackled and gave me a fist bump in return.

She then grabbed the second menu and pointed at a special drink item.

"I want the Fairy Berry Frappric-"

"No."

Without pause, her finger moved to another drink to request something else.

"I want the Orange Honey Blossom Spritzer!" She quickly replaced. I giggled at the interaction and hummed while writing it down, and looked up at Kota.

"Would you like the same drink as last time Kota?" I asked him. He was already looking at the main menu and thinking about what to eat. He nodded, and I wrote down the Fairy Fountain drink he always picked when coming here. I then turned over to the mom.

"Just sweet tea with some water, please." She replied, and I nodded and wrote that down too.

"Alrighty, I'll be right back with the drinks, guys!" I waved while walking to the back of the restaurant. On my way, I went over to check on Jason.

"You ready to order food now, Jass?" I asked him while he was looking down at his phone. He looked back at me once I got his attention and gave me a bright smile.

"I was ready, but my scoundrel of a sister wants to join, so now I'm waiting for her. She'll be here in bout ten minutes."

"My shift doesn't end till 8:30 pm, so we got plenty of time," I replied.

"Oh, that's cool, so about two hours and a half from now. Want to go home together again after your shift. My sis is gonna be coming along as well since she's staying over."

"Oh, cool! I'm definitely down for that." I said with excitement boiling up in my chest. The one bright side about our school windows and interior being trashed is that I had plenty of free time. It was fun having plans and hanging out with others instead of being cooped up with just school, work, and being some kind of pest control for the supernatural. Jason's sister Eliana often comes around to visit him. Since Jason and I live in the same apartment complex, she often comes over to hang out or have a sleepover. Which is fuckin awesome; as much as I love the boys, I hang out with, I'm in a desperate need to diverse my friend group with some more females down here. I recently gained another female friend with Jazz, Danny's sister.

"Cool," Jason responded while looking up at me with a tiny smile and his thumb hovering over his phone screen. I gave him a wink and then headed over to the back to get the drinks for Zuri, Kota, and Nevaeh.