Unexpected encounter

__Side Quest Cafe__
~(Y/n) POV~
*Saturday 4:45 PM*

"Hey um excuse me do you mind telling me what the fountain spri-"

"No moooom you forgot fairy!!!"

"Sorry sweetie. What does the fountain fairy sprite contain? I can't seem to find it on the menu and a friend of ours suggested this so we would really like to try it." A mother asks kindly while sitting in a booth next to her I assume son while her daughter sat on the other side. I gave her a warm smile and pretended she didn't say the name wrong before pointing to the secound menu sitting up against the menu holder that's decorated as a cute moblin before answering her question. Oddly enough the woman looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it so I just left it at that.

"The Fairy Fountain Sprite is sprite that contains strawberries in it. It's very sweet and highly recommended plus this drink offer free refills. It'll cost 3.95 would you like me to put that on your order?" I asked while pulling out my notepad and pen. The girl immediately started to get excited about it despite how simple the drink is.

"Can I get it pleeeaaase!" The girl begged whilst the boy just shyly and quietly asked for the same thing too while tugging on the mothers sleeve.

"Can we get two Fairy sprites and some water. After that we'll need some time to order our meals." She says while gently patting the sons head while he rests it upon her. The mother yet again messed up on the name but it wasn't such a big deal

"Alrighty I'll be right back!" I replied cheerfully before doing a swift turn and began heading to the back of the cafe. As I was going regulars from the past two weeks started greeting me. One in particular called out to me.

"Ah there she is. (Y/n) come over for a quick sec!" I turned to see a group of three girls and one dude. I walked over to the group with a genuine smile unlike the one I practiced for most costumers.

"Yo I see you brought a group of friends with you." I replied.

"Ya well these weebs kept begging to come with me so I had to bring em." Jason said while ruffling one of the girls hair that looked awfully similar to him. Before the girl could complain I felt a presence looming over me. I turned around to only meet face to face with my manager.

Great.

"I hope you're not taking breaks (y/n)."

"Oh naw she's just giving my sister recommendations it's her first time here." Jason quickly said trying to cover for me. I turned towards my manager and smiled innocently.

"Oh really? What'd she recommend sweetheart?" The smile was slapped right off my face when she said that. I looked over at Jason I noticed his clinched jaw as he dramatically rolled his eyes in frustration. Both of us were at a loss for words.

"Ah I think it was the honey wildberry crepe." She quickly responded with a smile. A smirk over took my face at her answer. The dish was a popular choice for new comers especially for those who never tried crepes before. So the question is how'd she know the perfect response? I didn't ask too many questions in my head before innocently batting my eyelashes at my manager.

"I'm glad I could be of use. Now if you could excuse me miss Campbell I have to make a few drinks for another table." I said politely spinning and walking towards the kitchen. Yet again Lilith Campbell was on my ass but this time it was for simply greeting the customers. Ya know something that's apart of my job and  other waitress and waitresses do as well. I just thankfully sighed a breath of relief when I got inside the kitchen. Although I wasn't a cook making simple drinks was an easy task. I went to a fridge containing multiple fruits and vegetables. It took me a couple of seconds to get the strawberries I needed before going over to a cutting board. I rinsed the cutting board that was assigned for fruits and got two fancy table glasses. Afterwards I started cutting the fruit. Whilst doing so my mind wondered.