Chapter 3: Meng and Cho's encounters with there futures.

Cho's Pov.

As a week went by, I sat there in class thinking about what I can do for after school. I already fend me and Nezuko-chan off from blondie, I also help Aoi delt with Inosuke, and also seeing Tanjiro failing again to tell Kanao how he feels, So I ain't got nothing to do today. But as I closed my eyes, an image of that lunatic went thru my head as I slammed my desk and stood up. I can't believe him! I yelled out as everyone looked at me confused. Uh Ms Miyamoto, is there something you would like to say to the class? The teacher asked me as I sat back down. No ma'am. I responded as I just sat back down frustrated.

Then finally class ended with Kanao aproching me. She flips her coin and after landing on heads, decided to talk to me. If you would like we can look for a new bike, sense you are in need of a new one. Kanao pointed out as I nodded. Thanks Kanao-Chan. I thanked Kanao we started to head out. But as we were walking, I noticed something off about something. A man in a blue hood was standing on the side walk. I guess Kanao must have noticed it to because she stopped and observed the man. But as he was walking away, we decided to follow him to see what was it that made our senses go off. But as he stopped and looked behind towards us, he looked relieved. I can kinda tell even though he had a blue bandana around his face. Oh, excuse me. The man called out as he walked towards us.

Me and Kanao kept our guard up as he approaches us. I-im s-so sorry, but m-me need help. My guess is due to his broken Japanese, he must the a foreigner. But also what gave it away was his name on his sleeve. Jackson Smith. I thought to myself as I looked back up. Suddenly Kanao flipped her coin which landed on heads. you speak English sir, because if you want I can help you with a more clearer understanding? Kanao asked in English as the man nods. Yes that'd be much easier, your English is very good by the way ma'am. The foreigner poitned out as Kanao just smiles. So what is it you ne- You see. This foreigner rudley inturupted me as he turned his attention to Kanao. I was attempting to look for the Japan's cultural center. But I'm so bad with directions that I got lost. The man pointed out as he rudely ignores me.

But as Kanao was giving him directions, I couldn't help but feel like I know this man from somewhere. It's like an oddly annoying yet familiar presence. Like when a pimple appears on your skin yet it's not ready to pop yet so you are to leave it alone until it's ready, but it irritates you to the point where you have to fight off your own hand with a stick in order to prevent scar damage. Okay, that's all. Kanao said as the man bows to us. Arigato, bye bye pretty lady and garden nome women. The man thanked us as I can just feel a tick mark growing on my head. How dare you, I would like to have you know that this is a height of an average women! I stated as Kanao was holding me back. Oh I'm so sorry, I meant something else. The man said as he spoke in English. Oh, well apology accept- I meant un important women. I immediately paused after that as the man walked away.

No one's Pov.

As the man walked away, Cho just gritted her teeth as Kanao pats her back for comfort. I don't get why, but I felt like I know him from somewhere. Cho pointed out as As her and Kanao walked away. We get to see the man in the hood turn to a corner as he takes off his hood and bandana to reveal Mengs face slightly bandaged up and bruised. As he unzips the jacket to reveal the claw mark that Demon left behind from a week ago as he turns to a corner and reveals Cho's bike underneath the tarp with a black logo sprayed on the front of the window while the same logo was on both sides of the bike.

(Image of the logo.)

)