Chapter 15: A date with Takahashi and a peak into the Miyamoto past.

Timeskip to two months later in the last month of winter.

No one's Pov.

As Ubuyashiki was watching the video of Meng and Kanao's teamwork. Multiple men and women were amazed by there accomplishments as a women with back hair and purple tips started to talk. My tsugoku has obviously never skipped her traning hours. And this is the result of it. Shinobu Kocho pointd out as a man with white hair nods. Agreed, she truly mastered flower breathing and even took down a very high level demon. Sanemi Shinazugawa added as the other hashira's started to happily mutter to one another. If you think about it the other members of the Ganpachiro squad has surly grown. Giyu pointed out as the other Hashira nodded. Then multiple holographic images appeared with the different members of the ganpachiro squad killing off a different Demon.

Giyu: Kamado's strength grows by the day.

Muirichiro: The yellow haired one is fighting demons in his sleep.

Tengen: I like the boar man's style, very flamboyant.

Mitsuri: Ahhh Shinobu-Chan, Kanao-Chan looks more cuter then ever.

Kyojuro: Miyamoto truly has skills, even though she isn't a breath user!!

The hashira were complimenting the main members of the Ganpachiro squad while the serpant and stone hashra were checking out the newest member. Who is this Meng Sikanu? Gyomei asked as Ubuyashiki smiled and was about to explain. Well actually- he is just some foreigner that thinks using guns can kill demons. Sanemi boldly inturupted as everyone's attention was glared at him. True he has killed a successful amount of demons, but let's be honest he had alot of help. Sanemi stated as he shows multiple pictures of Meng and Cho's partnership against Demons, while also showing the result of the mission with Himari.

The other Hashira then start to discuss about the China man as Ubuyashiki was waiting for there opinion. It seems like he has a brutal technique of doing things. Kyojuro pointed out as Giyu nodded. 20 successful kills by firearms, while also using gadgets as well. Giyu points out as Tengen smiled from the fight with the bat demon. How flashy! Explosions are the only best way to kill a demon. Tengen plboldly points out as Shinobu looks at the schematics. Oh, so that's where most of my poison is being used for. I must say he is very resourceful. Shinobu says with a smile as Iguro looks at his reviews online. He gets alot of back lash from random people online. Just shows that they don't know nothing about our slayers. Iguro points out as he set the hologram down.

Sanemi then sighs as he pulls out a pacific scream. I'm not denying that he is a good slayer but all I'm saying that his past actions are dishonorable. Sanemi points out as he shows multiple pictures of Meng before he joined the demon slayer corpse. Before he was a demon slayer, Meng Sikanu have committed acts that we tried so hard to stop the demons from committing. Sanemi points out as he released a picture of men hanging from meat hooks. He doesn't care for authority or seniority either. Sanemi points out as he reveals a video tape of Mengs disrespect to his seniors.

We then see in the camera point of veiw, of Meng trying his best not to laugh as he opens the door to Zenitsu's room, who was sound asleep with his earphones in. Which unfortunately led to Meng holding up a dead rat and set it on Zenitsu's chest as he wakes up.

AHHHHHHHHHH/ BAHAAAHAHAHAHAAHA.

The Clip then skips to Cho, who was trying her best to close her window but was struggling due to her height. Here...we...go- *BAAM* AHH*THUD*/HAHHAAHAA!. But when she successfully closed it, the window exploded which sent her flying across her room while Meng was laughing his ass off.