chapter 28: Ghost and Sketches.

No one Pov.

The scene takes place in the past, where a hot plate of Chifa was presented in front of a young boy with bruises as the woman with a black hoodie give him a fork. This is a Chinese Peruvian dish called Chifa. The woman says as the boy looks down at the food drooling. T-th. The boy stutters as he points at the food. Th-this f-fora me? The boy asks as the women nods. You need to work a bit on your English young man. The woman says as the boy slouched a bit. I-im..s-sorey. The boy stutters again as the woman took sympathy.

She would then help him eat, and the reactions on the boy's face were priceless. It's tasty, right? The woman asks as the little boy nods. Mang. The boy says as he makes a small hand gesture. What, "Mang"? The women asks as the boy nods. Mang! The boy gestures again as he attempts to grab another fork. Oh, you wanted the fork. Honestly, I thought that was your name. woman says as she hands him the fork. The little boy would then try his best to copy the woman and would gesture for her to come close so he can feed her.

The woman smiles as she takes a bite out of the Chifa and smiles. Mmmm, tasty~. The woman says as the little boy smiles. What's your name kid? The woman asks as the boy remains silent. The woman was confused, so she tried to show him how to introduce himself. My name is Nakano Sikanu. Now you say those words, but you replace my name with your name. Nakano instructs the boy as he looks down at his food and decided to use his hands to eat. My name is "your name". That's all the boy said while eating his food, which had Nakano so baffled that the dinner was silent.

But in the end, she just gives the little boy a pat on the head. Your lucky you are so cute. Nakano says as she then pauses to think. We need to give you a name. Even if it's something like a nickname. Nakano says as the boy was confused. Nickname? He asks with his mouth full. Yeah, like for example. You see that man fighting off that giant fat guy? Nakano points to the man in blue and red fighting a huge man in a tank top. His real name is Matsuoka Wanrou, but his nickname to most people is Wan-san. Nakano says as the boy only pays attention to his food.

Nakano saw this and smiles. Let's think of a name for you. She says as the boy was almost done with his food. How about Smith? She asks as the boy remains silent. Yeah, I already know a Smith. Nakano says as she got a better look at the boy. Plus you look more Chinese. You should have a proper Chinese name. Nakano says as she continues to think. Tāo Bao? She suggests as the boy remains silent.

But Nakano wasn't giving up. Jiao Long, Wangshu, Zi xin, Min Zhé? Nakano was trying all the Chinese names she knew but wasn't getting a reaction out of the boy. That's when she noticed the mess he made. Hey, use a napkin. Nakano demands as the boy looked at her confused, and would then focus back on his food. Give me your napkin so I can clean your face. Nakano demands as the boy didn't react to her. That's when she had an idea and copied the boy's movement from earlier and was speaking his language. Mang, Mang. Nakano says as she gestures for the napkin.

Which worked, because the boy responded and gave her the napkin. Thanks. She says while whipping his face. Thats when an Idea came to her mind. She tried the call one more time. Mang. She says as the boy looks over at her. Then after a few seconds of silence, the boy returns to his food. Nakano would then walk to the other side and use the command again. Mang. She says as the boy turned to her. You respond to "Mang"? She asks as the boy continues to look at her. Well, maybe if I replace the "a" with an "e" it would sound more like a name then a command. Nakano thought to herself after the fat guy from earlier had his face pushed against the glass and dropped dead.

Then after a few gunshots, Wan ended up getting tossed thru the glass and was in complete disbelief. Sikanu-sama, you said that the kid wouldn't distract you! The man in red and blue yelled as the women felt offended. And you doubt me Wanrou-san, as your superior I am very dissapointed. Nakano says as we see three armed Latino guns-man pointed at the three. Then deal with this, I've killed a man whose body weight is worth the same amount! He yells as Nakano puts her fork down while Meng was eating calmly.