Chapter 11: The flames of Darkness in sunlight part 1

No one's Pov.

*Knock*knock*Knock*knock*Knock*knock*

On a Saturday evening, someone was knocking on Mengs bedroom door rapidly as a commotion can be heard coming from inside. *knock*kno-*slam* who is it?!*shing*.

Meng demanded to know while holding up an axe. But he imeidtiatly changed his posture when he saw Kanao. Oh, Tsuyuri-chan, How are you?*Shing!*. Meng asked after throwing the axe at the wall and over the sleeping Kasa. Today's the day Meng, your gonna get your sword. I am in charge of escorting you to the swordsman village. Kanao pointed out as Meng yawns. Let me get my gear. Meng stated as he grabbed his stuff. Wait! Kanao yelled out as she tosses him a small package. Put that on, I think it woll look better on you. Kanao stated as she moves on.

Meanwhile Cho was sleeping in her room while drooling on her pillow until.*CRASH*. Meng kicks down the lower half of Cho's door which had her screaming while he ducks under and walks in. Ah, Meng what the fuck?! Cho asked as Meng took her bike keys from the desk. I will bring it back. Meng promised as Cho only stares at him confused.

After a few moments, Kanao was waiting in the garage as Meng walks down with a brand new mortycycle jacket, black jean, black bag, and one red helmet. Told you it looked good. Kanao pointed out as Meng just chuckles as he tosses the keys up in the air and prepared to grab it. But Kanao playfully grabs the key as Meng walked past and turned to her. Come on, it's a sweet bike. Meng points out as Kanao then tosses him a red key with a cute little red skull.

After a few seconds Meng just looks at Kanao confused as she points to the buttons. Press the red one. She instructed as Meng presses the button. *beep*. Suddenly a bike caught Mengs eyes, it's blood red skull amazed him as he only rubs the top. You wanna take it for a test ride? Kanao asked as Meng smiles. He'll yeah! Meng yelled out as he puts the keys in the mortycycle as Kanao hops on with him. Hey, why aren't you riding separately? Meng asked as Kanao just smiles and lifts her helmet up. Well I wanna see how fast this goes myself. Kanao pointed out as she puts the helmet on. O...okay. Meng said a but flustered as he puts on the helmet and rides off.

But to be honest for each turn he made, Meng felt so happy that Kanao was holding on so tight to him. And Kanao knew this because she secretly installed a heart monitor in Mengs jacket near his chest which she can see thru her lense. She originally did this to make sure Meng would be okay on missions, but she found his heart beat pattern cute.

But as the two exited out the city, Meng couldn't help but feel loss as his GPS was basically taking him farther and farther from the city. Hey Kanao, where exactly is this place? Meng asked thru the coms as Kanao looks around. Rightaround.......here!-*scrreeeeeech*. Meng skid along the road way as Kanao points into a forest. I don't see anything. Meng points out as Kanao takes off her helmet and gets off the bike with the duffle bag as walks towards the forest as Meng followed a few seconds later. Bike, stealth mode! Kanao yelled out as Mengs bike became transparent. Okay, neat trick. Meng Points out as he joins Kanao to journey into the forest.

They then walked towards a deep. watering hole as Kanao took off her jacket and puts it in the duffle bag. Tsuyuri-chan, where are we exactly? Meng asked as Kanao looks back and smiled. We are here to get your sword. Kanao pointed out as she was getting a bit to close to the edge. Wait, what Tsuy-KANAO NO. Meng yelled out as he was running towards Kanao who fell backwards in the hole. *Splash*. But without stopping Meng imeidtiatly jumps in after Kanao as he enters the waters. *splash* KANAO, KANAO where are you? Meng yelled out as he splashes around in a panick.