Chapter 6: New residences.

No ones Pov.

Meng and Kasa were carrying their bags as they walk down the street and attempts to look for there new home. Hey!! Suddenly a familiar voice called them out as Cho with her high school uniform was waving them down as Kasa was dragging Meng along. Ms Miyamoto hi!! Kasa yelled out as he let's go of Meng and gave Cho a hug. How are you Kasa? Cho asked as she effortlessly picks up kasa as Meng got his bags. Me and Kasa were trying to look for our apartment, do you mind pointing where it is at? Meng asked as Cho nodded. Yes sir, it's right there. Cho then points next to her as Meng looks from the bottom and then looks up to the 40th floor.

Meanwhile Cho was enjoying the reaction Meng was having as the color was literally drained out of him. Short stack-im not short. Cho imeidtiatly inturupts as Meng called out with shock. You never said it would be this big. Meng points out as Cho grabbed dhis hand and was dragging him in. Come on, let's get you inside. Cho said as the deflated Meng was being dragged inside. They were both met by security as Cho took put her katana that was wrapped in a cloth while Kasa puts his bag on the table. *beep*beep*. But suddenly as Meng teied to walk by, the metal detector picked up something. Sir I'm afraid you can't take your weapons thru the building. Could you please take them all out. The receptionist asked as Cho asked one of the doormen to take Kasa upstairs.

She then walks up to Meng to see what's happening. I can't do that Ma'am. I'm a demon slayer now, it's part of my religion. Meng made up as Cho slapped her forehead. They send our weapons up to our rooms Meng, this is just a safety procotion. Cho pointed out as Meng just sighs. I get them right back right? Meng imeidtiatly asked as Cho nods. *inhale* uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhhhh.....fine*clank*. Meng accepts defeat as he places the bag of weapons on the table as they took out the many guns and started to call out his weapons. 16 pairs of modified glock 25's, 4 sets of different modified knives, a rocket launcher, grappling line, a jacket carrying 15 shurikens and 6 smoke bombs along with small C4 explosives, battle botans, and Billy club. The lady said as Cho was completely shocked. Is that all sir? The lady asked as Meng starts to think. Oh you forgot these. Meng stated as he unbuckles his gun belt that carried a taser, knife, and two more guns. He then took out his helmet and plopped on the table

Cho then looks at him in disbelief as Meng was handed a ticket. Your supplies will be in your room shortly. The lady said as Meng and Cho walked and entered in the elevator. They both stayed silent as Meng was making small mother mouth noises as Cho was trying to comprehend what she just saw. So......how could you afford all that? Cho asked as Meng looked up in shock and back at her. Are you really asking me that question? Meng asked in shock as Cho slaps her forehead again.

Mengs Pov.

As me and short stack- I mean Miyamoto-chan walk down the halls, I can hear laughs inside the room where we stopped at as we opend the door to find this.