Chapter 7: Meet the Takahashi twins

No one's pov.

As the morning of a new day dawn upon the ganpachiro squad, Meng was walking down Kasa to the bus as he had his hands in his pocket hoodie. Now remember what I told you. Meng said as Kasa nods. Don't get into fights, and call you if anything happens. Kasa repeats Mengs instructions as they arrived on the bus. He then knelt down to fix Kasa's hat and little tie as he smiles. Be good buckaroo. Meng said with a smile as Kasa smiles. By oni-chan. Kasa said as he hugs Meng and left for the bus. Meng is now standing there completely still as he watches kasa driving off. But as soon as Kasa turned that corner, Meng was running towards the hotel and was now balling in the elevator while in the stages of an ugly cry. Meng cried as a female house cleaner opened the elevator door and looked down on him. Don't look at me*pop*. Meng demanded as a snot bubble popped from his nose. I don't get paid enough for this. The lady points out ad Mengs face was covered in snot.

Timeskip to 10 minutes later.

Mengs Pov.

I walked in the apartment with a clean face as I saw the red head making some breakfast. Morning Sikanu-san, I made pancakes. Kamado said as I grabbed a jack. Thanks, but don't call me by my last name please. I asked as Kamado turned to me with a worried look. Are you ok, Your smell is giving off a slight hint that your upset. Kamado pointed out as I was half finished with my jack. I then smelled my armpit confused as I just looked at him. H.....how? I asked as Kamado gives me an innocent looking smile. If you do not feel well, please let me know so I can be of assistance*shine*. Kamado went on as a literal beam of light was shining behind him. I took out my cracked sunglasses and put them on as I went to my room to change.

A few moments later.

I was trying my best to tie a tie but as I was literally choking myself to death, a knock on the door. So I answered it to reveal the blue eye girl with pigtails as I attempt again with a tie. I need you to do me a favor. The girl demanded as I was willing to listen. Cho-chan and Nezuko-chan has this bad habit of waking up late, I need you to wake up Cho up due to her being more unreasonable. The girl demanded as I shrugged. Sure, but help me tie a tie. I demanded as the girl just sigh. The proper way is to say please. She points out while helping me. You ever wore a tie before? She asked me as I chuckled. Yeah I'm mostly comfortable with jackets and hoodies, I never really got a chance to wear a suit. Due to me also getting blood on every nice thing I owned. I point out as the girl was done.

But before she walked out, I stopped her for a second. What's your name? I asked as the girl turn to me. Aoi Kanzaki, your name is uh. Aoi was now starting to think of my name as she points at me. Míng Sikanu. She guessed as I chuckled. "Meng" and it was nice meeting you Kanzaki. I pointed out as I went on my way to the little gremlins room. But as I looked at the name on the front of the door, I groaned in irritation because I never had to deal with waking up a women. Maybe I should treat her how Jackson would usually treat me during camp. But sense she is girl I should treat her with more ease, yeah I will do that.

Cho's Pov.

Ahhhh, my bed is soooo comfy. I'm sure school will allow me to have one day off. But I should get up.......nahhhhhh. even if Aoi or Kanao-chan try to wake me, they will have to face my sleep kicking. And if they try to send the boys, it will be the same results. Well I don't allow Zenitsu to come in because....well it's Zenitsu. But yeah, maybe today I will sleep in. I mean who us gonna try and wake up the all mighty Cho Miyamoto, the sleeping tomboy queen.