Chapter 33: Takahashi Twin Tigers

Akio's Pov.

As Me, My sister, and the demon were in a mist of a standoff. I had to take mental note on what this guy had.

A pistol with glowing green bullets and a glowing green dagger. WOLF RUN. Himari orders as that stupid dog makes a run for it, while the undead dog chases it. You think that's my only one, that little pup is doomed. The demon says as I just smirked. How tragic. I said as I twitched my left pinky which Himari saw. But unfortunately for you, you need more than a gun or a corpse to defeat us. I said while Himari and I hit the pistol and Knife with a snapping downward and upward elbow. *BANG*WOAH. I yelled as I avoided the shot to the leg and regained my posture as both Himari and I used total concentration while I swords flame pattern begun to glow a bright red.

Flame Breathing second form: Rising scorching sun

Flame breathing third form: Blazing universe.

Me and Himari would then attempt to slice his kneck from both upwards and downwards position as the demon attempts to block my attack with his forearm in a panic. *SLASH*. Which ends up getting cut off as my blade was still aiming for the neck. *CLACK*CLASH*. But he ends up blocking Himari's attack with his green knife, while my sword was stuck in his mouth. Kukukuku. The demon cackles as he lifts his head up to reveal his disgusting green teeth. Seems to be the same material as his blade.

Good, good, this is gonna be fun.*CLACK*WAM*.

The demon says in English as he would twist the curve part of his knife hilt to pull down Himari's blade and elbows her in the nose. Fucking bastard. I grit my teeth as I tried to pull my sword out. *WOOSH*SLASH*. But luckily I let go just in time as this guys knife cuts my bag strap off. *ssssss*. It interested me because it seems like my strap is started to get burn off like acid.

*poot*clank* looking for this Chico?

The demon mocks me as he kicks my sword towards me. Don't worry, I need to get my weapon to. The demon says as I looked down to see his arm not disentergrating. Or you know what, no need for that. *BANG*. In a blink of an eye, a bullet barely hits me as it tears a hole thru the hood I was wearing.

The friction from the shot caused the arm to fly, it latches onto the demon as he takes Aim. *BANG*BANG*BANG*. He shoots at me four more times, but I managed to avoid the shots while Himari was planing on striking from behind. Flame br- nice try. The Demon says as he swung his blade towards Himari. *WOOSH*CLASH*. But I blocked it and managed to save my sister in the last second as we rushed for over as they demon reloads his gun.

No ones Pov

The twins used a car for cover as the demon was reloading and firing his revolver at the vehicle. BANG*SSSS*. One of the bullets made cleanly thru as the bullet hole was melting the metal like acid. Bring me more. The demon says as the zombified stray dog was running. BARK, BARK. But that's when we hear Wolf barks from the distance.  Wolf! Himari yells as the two dogs leaves her feild of vision.

Meanwhile Akio reasures Himari by patting her shoulder. Just focus on the fight, I don't have any doubt that Wolf will die that easily. Akio says as he looks away and frowns. Trust me...I've tried. Akio would then have a flashback of both him and Wolf constantly fighting eachother. Multiple times Akio would try to throw the pup off the roof of the building. But it always came back with a pistols or other sharp weaponry in its mouth.