Chapter 16: vaccume, Lipgloss, and snake.

No one's Pov.

As the sun started to shine on a new day, we can see Cho and Akio sleeping in eachothers arms. The two looked like they have achieved inner piece as Cho was listening to Akio's heart beat. To her it was the most comforting sound she has ever heard. But it all came to an end as Akio wakes up and proceeds to rubs Cho's hair. Morning. Akio whispered as Cho wakes up with out a struggle for once as she looked at Akio with a smile. You actually stayed with me. Cho says in relief as Akio smiles and held her in his arms. I care for you, so whenever you feel like crying again. Akio then looks down at Cho who's eyes read love. Just know I will be there to help. Akio promised as Cho Burry's her face in his chest.

Akio's Pov.

As I was making breakfast. Miyamoto puts on the tv and was shocked. Jesus. She says as I handed her a breakfast sandwich. A whole city block wowww. Apparently one of our own had to take down a demon that attempted to eat frosty the snowman. Cho points out as I wacthe da bunch of cars getting smashed and a bus stop on fire. What can cause that big of damage without considering the pedestrians around them? I asked myself as we were about to find out. The demon slayer in all red while dressed up like Santa clause, brutally killed the demon terrorizing the children and the murder of poor frosty the snowman. While also giving gifts to children. The tv women spoke as me and Miyamoto wasn't surprised.

At least he gave gifts to kids. We are speaking with the children now. The tv women said as we see children with a bunch of dangerous gift. One of them being a bat with hammer nails, brace knuckles, and a couple of ninja stars. Red hood is the best Santa ever!! One of the kids yelled as he lights up a dozen fireworks. Me and Miyamoto were wide eyed as I imeidtiatly got up and got my phone as I called Himari.

*beep*.

Himari: Hey bro-

Akio: -One day, how did that happen in one day!?

Himari: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Akio: You let that maniac give fireworks to kids.

Himari: In my defense......it could have been worse.

Akio: He decimated a whole block!

Himari: The Demon technically decimated half the block.

Akio: Get that maniac in check or so help me-

Himari: -Ok, ok bro, jeez. I will take him out to let out some steam. But just know that if he makes a move on me that I did it for the people.

Akio: No,No! Forget it! I rather die then let him do that! Just for that, no going out with Sikanu!

Himari: Okie dokie smokie

*beep*

As I hanged up the phone, I turned to see Cho wide eyed as she had a peice of her sandwich in her mouth. Who else we need to get presents for? I asked as Cho takes out her list as I sat next to her. Let's see, we got Zenitsu new headphones. And we also got the Kamado's matching jackets thanks to hot topic. Cho points out as she layed her back on my shoulder as I got a hair band out to tie her hair. We just got to find lip gloss for Kanao, something for Aoi, and for Kasa it needs to be anything snake theme. Miyamoto says as I remembered something. What about that loud one with blue hair? I asked as Cho shrugs. Inosuke is easy to please, just get him food or boxing gloves and he is happy. Cho points out as I finished her hair bun.

She looked happy as she got up. Ima get dress and then we can head out shopping. Cho said as I put a thumbs up. But as soon as she closed the door, I immediately pull up my phone and checked on Sikanu's file. Now don't judge me, but I don't trust him. He gives me these vibes thats just disturbing. I don't know where he is from, how he was raised, or what he did before he joined the corpse. Which makes him dangerous, I dont put faith in people unless I have knowledge about them. That's why I'm conscious about how my sister acts around him, because I dont know if you notice but it seems like she has grown attach to him and I dont like it. She is the only family I got left and I refuse to loose her.