Chapter 10: lets learn about Kimetsu high.

No one's Pov.

As the night was young, a demon was seen badly wounded and was running in the roof tops. An infection from a bullet hole had it in distress as it was slowly creeping up on its arm. What a pycho, I didn't know demon slayers can use guns-*Woosh*shing* Ahh!. The demon yelled as a demon slayer in a black trench coat and a skull ski mask struck there sword down and thru the knee caps. The demon was now in pain as the demon slayer looked down on him with pitty. Wait, Wait plea-*SLASH*THUD*. And has its head immediately cut off with the demon slayer removing there mask to see Cho who had a huge smile on her face.

She then starts to run ahead and climb some building until she reached the roof top of where her red outfitted partner was laying down while aiming thru his sniper rifle. You have your sights on the one that got away yet? Cho asked as Meng tossed her a pair of becoculars. He camouflaged himself with the wall of the building, I'm just making sure I can make it a quick one. Meng points out as Cho looks at the normal looking wall. Wisteria poison takes awhile to go thru the body Meng. Plus your using a sniper so the it will go right thru the demon. Cho points out as Meng held a bullet up. Himari made sure that when in contact the bullet would have a tiny explosion to spread the poison faster. Meng points out as he loads it up.

Cho can only smirk as Meng took off his hoodie and mask as he looks in the scope. Sooo, for the last four weeks you two seem close. Cho points out as Meng was ignoring her. So what's your relationship, Are you two going out? Cho mocked Meng as he turns to her. I don't know, but let's talk about how you and her brother meet in the rooftops before having lunch with me and the squad. Meng points out as Cho had a tick mark. It sure seems like you two have gotten close. Meng points out with a smirk as he looks back in the scope while Cho just sat back and placed her feet over Mengs back. *bang*Splat* bullseye. Meng says as Cho looks back with her binoculars to see the Demons blown brain bits on the wall while also falling off the building. Alright, we know the drill. Meng stated as he gets up and turns to Cho.

Ready set go!/ ready set go!

The two preformed a game of rock paper scissors where Meng imeidtiatly loss. How do you keep winning? Meng asked as Cho looked dumbfounded. It's because you always pick rock. She points out as Meng was in disbelief. What, no way. Let's go again. Meng demanded as the two preformed the game three more times. Each time Meng looses with rock. Damit, reverse psychology never works. Meng stated as he gets the lighter fluid and matches.

Cho's Pov.

It has now been officially four weeks sense Meng has joined the ganpachiro squad and kimetsu high. And honestly he is great to have around. Hewo, hewooo!! Except when he is bored in class. What! I silently shrieked at the idiot next to me. What's the answer for number 3? Meng asked me as I grew a tick mark. Sikanu! Rengoku sensie called out as Meng sat up straight. refrain from cheating or so help me, I will make you try Mr Shinazugawa's cooking. Rengoku threatened Meng as he was now in full focus mood.

Fun fact about Mr Shinazugawa: his cooking is actually amazing, but sense he looks scary people would think he poisons the food.

Then after Mr Rengoku's class. Me and Meng walk together to go and meet up with everyone for lunch. But it would mostly be Tanjiro and Kanao or Aoi and Inosuke. Sense Zenitsu and Nezuko get out earlier. This is Due to Nezuko's high intellect and Zenitsu's ranking as a demon slayer, they get special privileges of having just one different class everyday. But that means it was more advance so they would mainly study like crazy. Oh yeah while I'm add it, I should tell you guys and Meng about kimetsu high.

No one's Pov.

Cho is now in a presentation room, wearing glasses while looking like a professor. Hello everyone and welcome to my class. Cho greeted her only student who's eyes were widen with shock. How the fuck did I get here?! Meng yelled in distress as Cho had a slidshow presentation. So, this is what you all should know about kimetsu high- I'm the only one here, who are you talking to?! Meng asked in distress as Cho took out a stick and skipped dto the next slide. As you all kno- Who is all!- MENG SHUT THE FUCK UP, IM HAVING A MOMENT! Cho yelled out as Meng was visibly confused. I thought you won't have those til next month- *WHAM*BAM*WACK*. After Mengs personal offense towards Cho, he is now knocked out while having a text book stuck on his swollen head.