Chapter 18: Jealousy, past, and presents.

Mengs pov.

As I was getting some popcorn for myself and Himari. I couldn't help but feel happy that she went out of her way to take me out. I guess that it isn't bad to take a holiday off. I said to myself as I looked at the menu. Maybe she wouldn't mind sharing some popcorn with me. I thought to myself as I was taking out my wallet. *CHOMP* OW MOTHER FUCKER! I yelled as I felt something bitting my leg. I would then look down and to my shock I was looking down on the same dog that took my gun. You! I yelled as the dog was bitting my shoe. Let go you stupid dog. I demanded as I kicking my foot up in the air to try and release myself. But this dog has a strong grip and wasn't letting go of my boot.

But I'm fine, I mean it's a small ass dog. What is it going to do, drag me away by the teeth. *THUMP*.......Holy shit your dragging me by the teeth! I yelled as I was getting dog napped. I'm just more shocked that the runt is actually this strong. I then proceed to stand up as I held the dog by the fur as I pointed my finger at it. Okay you little shit, I know dam well you couldn't survive that fall so how did you-*CHOMP*. This little shit bit my finger. But it doesn't hurt that bad I mean it's just a pup- AHHHHHHOWOWOWOWW. Holy shit this thing has sharp ass teeth. Ok, you wanna play this game? I asked as I got my finger out as I grabbed a green mask with giant eyes. I can play to. I said as I put the dog down and turned around to put on the mask.

OOOGA BOGA BOOGA- AAAHHHHHH

(A/N: Only goats remembers this show)

After I scared the fur off that dog, I proceeded to die laughing on the floor as the pup was now barking at me. Okay, okay, I get it your not happy. I joked as I sat up. So why are you following me. I asked as the pup only scuffed at me as it spins around to signal me to follow him. So I got up and payed for the mask as I started to follow the mut. But as I hid behind a corner with the furball, I notices some random guy was talking with Himari. He was being way to comfortable around her as he sat next to her and was making small talk.

I had a bad feeling about this ass hat right here. I can read people and I can just tell that he isn't good news. Luckily Himari is trained by the greatest warriors, so there is no way she is just falling for this guys charm and give her full name out to him, she is to smart for that. Himari Takahashi- what a dumbass. I whispered to myself as they shook hands. But as they touched, I imeidtiatly felt this type of hate in my heart. I admit I get rageful but this is different. Move it*WHAM*-ROOOOoooH *THUD*. I kicked the dog out of the way as I was approaching Himari. I then started hearing this dude wanting to take her away to have fun with him. I know I'm gonna regret this but...I dont want her to go.

"Hi babe, sorry I took long."

No one's Pov.

As Meng had a flustered and confused Himari in his arms. He was giving a glare at Hiroto who was playing cool. I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that right. Hiroto points as he was scracthing his head and was aproaching Meng a bit. But Meng held Himari tighter as he was staring at Hiroto's eyes. She is mine, and we were just about to leave so bye uhh. Meng was trying to guess Hirotos name.