Chapter 22: The suspension of Meng Sikanu.

No one's Pov.

The yearly Demon slayer traning camp. Something every demon slayer core members do to improve and test there skills with the assistance of the different hashira. This was also a good opportunity for hashira's to scout tsugokus. The most famous squad to be picked by the pillars as tsugokus were Tanjiro, Kanao, Zenitsu, Himari, and Akio, Inosuke, and Cho. Who were now tsugokus of the water, flame, insect, Thunder, and sound hashira's. Which leaves Meng sikanu, who was in the Wind pillars traning camp with all the male demon slayer core members which also include Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu. All while Akio missed out because he had business to attend to.

But right now, three hashira's was watching the demon slayer traning camp thru TV. As Rengoku grew a bit anxious. Where is my boy!! Rengoku demanded as Giyu grew irritated. Takahashi flaked on traning camp becuase he was sick. Giyu pointed out as Rengoku only awes. Aww...what about Kamado? Rengoku asks as Giyu looked offended. That's my boy. Giyu statedas Shinobu chimes in. Not by choice though, mainly because your master instructed him under your wing. Shinobu says as she begins to poke at Giyu's face. Ne-Ne, No one never really likes you to the point of becoming your tsugoku Tomioka-san. Shinobu teased as we see a flashy man enter the room.

He's tall, he's loud, it's the sound Hashira. Hello everybody 🎶! Tengen yells as he sits next to giyu. Why next to me? Giyu asks as Tengen puts his feet over Giyus popcorn. Because It's comfy emo boy~. Tengen teases as the water Hashira only stays silent. Anywho~. Shinobu says as she picks up the controller. Shinuzagawa-San is traning the newest recruit of the ganpachiro squad. So let's see what he has to offer. Shinobu suggested as everyone payed attention to the scre-

-*Click- *CRACK* OOHHH!!!

Everyone in the room was screaming after Meng punches Sanemi in the jaw, which actually broke it. Oh your a dead man. Sanemi says with a smile as he rushes towards Meng with a straight right hand. What the hell is happening! Shinobu demanded to know as Rengoku and Tengen were out of there seats in excitement as they see Saneki and Meng slugging it out. Come on crackhead is that all you got-*BAM*. Meng was cut off with a punch to the face as he was mocking Sanemi. Ooh, ooh, I'm so scared of some bitch ass Hashira. Meng says as Sanemi grew irritated.

Eat this*CRACK!*.

And just like that, Sanemi went for a cheap shot and hit the back of Mengs head with a round house kick. He's done for. Rengoku says as Tengen was growing to be Intrigued by Mengs movements. Wait for it. He says as we see Meng step in close to Sanemi and preforms a takedown. *THUMP* Tch what a pain. Sanemi says as he was flat on the ground. But that's when he saw Mengs elbow going straight down towards his face. Shit*THUD*. Which he manages to avoid as he moves his head to the side-

-*BAM*CRACK-SPLAT* AUHGHH. Fuck!!

Sanemi yells in pain after a bloody headbutt to the eye by Meng shuts his eye. Which also caused swelling and a huge bump on Mengs head. We got to stop this. Shinobu says as her, Giyu, and Rengoku were rushing towards the traning hall. All while Tengen was intrigued by Mengs actions as he continous to watch the TV.

The two were now slugging it out as Sanemi had Meng in a head lock while Meng was elbowing his balls. RoaaaAAAH *THUMP!*. And even gets out of his hold and ends up suplexing Sanemi as he was now ontop and was continously beating down on him while Sanemi wrestle himself back ontop. The two were gling out for a full minute until. MENG-SAN STOP THIS! Tanjiro suddenly interferes as him, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and most of the classmates were holding back the rageful Meng and Sanemi. But they all ended up getting bruised and beaten up while holding back the two savages from mauling eachother until the hashira's arrived to break them up.