Chapter 21: The set up

No one's Pov.

As Akio was walking down the halls of school, he was waiting outside of a classroom and was looking a bit impatient. Pacing back and fourth while practicing some sort of speech. Ughhh*thump*. He even feels overwhelmed as he hits his head on the wall. Uhhh Takahashi-San? Aoi called out as Akio jumped a bit. You good dude, you seem stress. Aoi points out as Akio only groans. Where is Hashibira or Kamado, I need there help with a situation. Akio points out as Aoi was thinking. From what I remember they are apart of a special program involving extra lessons with Shinazugawa sensie. They haven't been back sense last week. Aoi points out as Akio only groans.

But he remembers there are still two more options left. What about Agatsuma. I will even settle for Sikanu. Akio points out as Aoi shrugs. Sorry, but they are also apart of that program. But why do you need them? Aoi asked as Akio can only respond. It's a guy thing, you wouldn't understand. Akio points out as Aoi sigh. Men and there sexist bs. Aoi murmurs as she leans on the wall. Just try me snow flake. Aoi says as Akio was irritated by the nickname. Ok fine, I needed there advice about talking to a girl. Akio points out as Aoi gave him a dead panned look. And you want.. those bozos help? Aoi asked in disbelief as she was holding back her laughter. Akio realized he fucked up by telling her this as Aoi collected herself. Listen to me well when I say this oh sweet one. Aoi then went on with a whole presentation in the class room about how to avoid these four about women advice.

Subject Kamado.

He is to kind hearted and naive, he would actually advise you to write the girl a poem and give her flowers.

Subject Hashibira.

He is Ryde, impulsive, and acts like a wild animal. He would probably advise you to fight for dominance.

Subject Sikanu.

Its obvious that he never had experience with women before.

Aoi's presentation gave him a reality check as he only hangs his head in defeat. So, tell me what's happening. Aoi said as Akio leans back on the wall while rubbing the middle of his temple. Ok so..I like this girl for awhile now and I wanted to come foward about my feelings. Akio points out as Aoi smiled and was a bit excited. Because If I don't come foward then things would be akward. Akio says as Aoi can only nods in understandment. Ok, I know exactly what you need to do. Aoi says as she take a huge step infront of Akio and held her finger out. You need to get her alone, that way you won't be inturupted. Aoi insttructed as Akio takes out a notepad.

Aoi would then proceed to give him all the relationship advice she can give him under 20 minutes as Akio basically filled up his notepad. Then afterwards Aoi was just about ready to leave until she asked Akio something that got him back tk red. So who is it that you wanna ask out?Aoi asked as Akio turned pale. Who is it? Aoi demanded as Akio was now turning red. Its....Miyamoto. Akio admits as Aoi had a bit of a sparkle. Oooh, I see you. Aoi says with a toothy grin as Akio blushes. She's helping one of our club members organize some things in 5 different rooms, but I think they are now in the teachers lounge. Aoi points out as Akio headed over there right away. *sigh* boys will be boys. Aoi points out to herslef as she walks away.

Meanwhile Akio was rushing towards the teachers lounge. Remembering the advice Aoi just gave him and was planing on using it in his confession. Ok..here I am. Akio says to himself s he stands in the front of the teachers lounge. UGGGGGGGHHH, I cant do it. He imedietly says to himself as he was going to walk away. No*slap*. Akio imedietly slaps himself as he defies weakness. You are a warrior, you've faced death a thousand times. He says to himself as he stopped reaching for the handle. But this is different. He screams in his head as he was panicking. He would then Proceed to do multiple different things to keep his mind off of quiting like shadow boxing and squats. OK!....I'm ready, I'm ready. He repeats as he grabs the handle.