Chapter 56: Underneath (Special)

AN: Hi Smokers! So nice to write to you again. And to hear from some of you. Thank you for keeping me in your mind. So, I hope you like this...continuation? Extras? Whatever you want to call it. It's here, it's long and it's yours. And you might need to lock the door, and close the windows and stuff. Ahem. I might write some more in the future but I am not making any promises I am not one hundred percent I will fulfill but I am 80 percent sure I will. One long chapter every...month? Two months? We'll see. Until then.

This chapter is from Namjoon's perspective. Enjoy:

We were hanging out in Dwayne's and Martin's room. Bambi, Martin, and Dwayne were all paying attention to a show that took place in a jungle. And that's all I knew. After a few too many two hours long episodes, V had to leave for his doctor's appointment.

While Jungkook and I couldn't get invested enough. So, we ended up retreating to the opposite side of the room.

"What are you doing?"
"Stay still." He demanded, slightly irritated.

"Aa...guys?" Bambi was grinning widely from the low table. The eyes of the other two were narrowed, staring straight at us with their arms crossed at their chests.
"What?" I snapped.

But Jungkook kept putting on the cream on my face.
Martin cleared his throat and then pointed at him and me, saying: "You two...are you two dating?"
"Yes," I replied.

"No." Jungkook said at the same time.

And I swiftly faced him. Appalled.

"What do you mean NO?!"

Jungkook leaned into my left ear and whispered: "We did not discuss this yet."
"What is there to discuss?!" I kept yelling.

"If we should tell them." He whispered back.
"Why the hell shouldn't we?!"

"Shh!"
"Yea. Jungkook. Why shouldn't you tell us?" Dwayne seconded me, looking upset as he tightened his crossed arms even more.

"Well...a...we're both guys." Jungkook pointed out the obvious.
"So?" He asked.

"Did we ever say we have a problem with homosexuals?" Martin's eyes widened as he asked this and Jungkook scratched the back of his neck with cream still on his fingers.
"Not exactly, but..."

I grabbed a hold of his shoulders and shook him once even though he was already looking only at me from the second I made contact with his skin.
"Jungkook, did anyone else ask if you were single and you said yes?"

"Aa...no?"

And my stomach dropped.

"What the hell?!"
"Sorry! I didn't know we were supposed to tell people."

"You don't have to broadcast it, but...if someone would've asked about it. That's when it's time to tell people!"
"I will tell them the truth from now on. Happy?"
"Them? How many people asked you?!"

He looked down and seemed to be blushing for a second before he turned to look at the guys. I glanced at them too. The two were eating this up like it was a soap opera while Jimin was trying his best to suppress his laughter. I turned Jungkook's head to face me and all I got was:
"Does it matter?" He asked softly.

"Of course! Why didn't you tell me?" And I continued to broadcast our business to the room.
"I didn't think we were telling people!" So, he matched my volume at last.
"Not unless you were asked!"
"Now I know!"
"Who was it? Do I know him? Or her? Was it a guy or a...."
"Guys!"
Jimin interrupted, but we continued to stare at each other. Pent up.

Martin started laughing without a care in the world.

"Do you want us to leave the room?" Jimin went on.