Chapter 5

Third person pov~

"Jungkookah o-open the door"

Loud knocks on Jungkook's room intrupted jungkook's deep slumber. He glanced at time..its past two am thinking what's the reason of his mother shouting at this time but nevertheless opened the door rubbing his eyes still half sleep.

"Kook go get ready."

"What happened mom..why are you crying?" He asked observing his mother's behaviour..she was shaking..on the verge of breakdown before he could guess the reason behind all of this his mother opend her mouth.

"Kook..M-mom s-she she fainted...Your Dad called the ambulance...we need to reach there.."

Without wasting a minute he ran inside his room to put on a hoodie. Then both him and his mother drive towards the hospital. Jungkook's father already reached their with his grandmother by ambulance.

Many thoughts were running inside his mind. His grandmother was totally fine this evening.

Everything was fine till evening. She must be stressed because of all the drama. What if her condition is Because of me..... God please don't let anything happen to her..

Soon they reached and rushed towards reception. They found Jehuan there who look devasted. After few hours of check ups doctor's informed them about her conditions.

"It seems like she didn't take her medicines last night which leads in rise of her blood pressure. She is fine now.. hopefully out of danger. She's sleeping now you can meet her when she's up."

"Thankyou doctor"

"Ah.. mention not Mr. Jeon.. it's my duty." Doctor left giving them soft smile.

"Mom..dad you both go home and rest I'll stay here." Jungkook said to his parents who immediately denied the offer.

"No kook you both go I'll stay with mom." Jehuan said

"You both need rest and I wanna stay with Grandma."

"Kook---"

"Please mom"

"Ah okay.."

Jungkook went inside his grandmother's room who is now shifted to private ward. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon already left after filling all the medical forms.

"I'm sorry grandma.."Jungkook said taking a seat near Jehyun's bed. He holds her hand softly. No matter how much he controled himself but he can't help but cry watching his grandmother lying on hospital bed looking lifeless.

He didn't notice when his eyelids shut and before he know he was in deep slumber. He woke up with someone ruffling his hairs it was none other than his grandmother looking at him with soft eyes.

"Grandma how are you now? Do you want anything? Are you feeling any pain? Should I call doctor? Yeah I should-----" He kept rambling but soon got cut by Jehyun.

"Kook calm down I'm fine" she assured him with a smile.

After sometime Somi and Jehuan came back to the hospital and told jungkook to go home and rest to which he denied but agreed.

As soon taeyoon got the news of Jehyun being admitted in hospital she just wanted to see her bestfriend. So now Taehyung and Taeyoon were on their way towards hospital.

Reaching the hallway of the hospital taehyung called Jehuan and asked for jehyun's room number.

"Look who is here?" As always being dramatic taeyoon said as she entered Jehyun's room. Jehyun snapped her head towards the door and smiled widely.

"Finally I thought you died that's why you didn't visit me till now?" Jehyun joked.

"Me dying this early hell nah." Taeyoon joked back while rest of the three people look fondly towards both bestfriends who're now hugging eachother like no tomorrow.

"Heyoo grandma..hii eomma n appa" taehyung greeted with his big boxy smile of his which melys everyone's heart. And yes taehyung call them as eomma appa and the Jeon couple will let him call them as

"Hii bear come give me a hug."jehyun said opening her arms to which taehyung literally throwed himself on her carefully.

"Not fair tae you are only gonna hug her not us?" Jehuan pouted and soon smiled when taehyung hugged him tightly. Oh how much they missed each other.

After sometime time both Tae and Taeyoon decided to leave.

Jungkook just stepped out of the lift/elevator when he saw an old woman and a young boy coming out of his grandmother's room. They seem to not notice jungkook and Jungkook didn't even bother to greet them.like why should he?

"Who were they?" Jungkook asked his mom as he entered the room and put down the snacks and fresh fruits on the table, that he bought on the way to here.

"Who-? Ah them that was mom's bestfriend Kim Taeyoon and her grandson Tae."

"Ohh.."

"You don't remember my bestfriend. You really used to betray me saying you like her more than me when you were kid."Jehyun said pouting.

"You know kook once you cried buckets saying you ruined taeyoon's dress as you peed on her lap when..you were two." Sumi said and Jehyun and Jehuan started laughing at the memory of that day..ah baby koo was a moment.

"TMI mom T.M.I." Jungkook said. His face red because of the incident his mom just told. Suddenly he got lost in the thoughts of that pretty boy he just saw few minutes ago.

Taehyung... he's pretty maybe the prettiest boy i have ever seen... he's ethernal~

wait what the fuck jungkook what're you thinking stop he isn't that pretty...no i have seen many more pretty boys than him..yeah he is nothing special...

Does this taehyung kid knows about this incident..what if he was present their..

"He was just a newborn baby..only two weeks old when you did this" Sumi said bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Who?" he questioned.

"Taehyung. He probably doesn't know about this incident."

"I don't care if he knows or notAnd I didn't ask or want to know about him being there or not~" jungkook said pretending his best not to turn red.

"So I was saying if he doesn't know than what..it isn't a problem when I'm here I'll tell him about this with every minor detail." Sumi said completely ignoring what jungkook just said.

"Mom you won't dare...."

"Try me Jeon" sumi smrinked and start serving snacks to everyone and fruits to Jehyun.

Soon doctor came and checked Jehyun. He told that she can go home after filling discharge papers.

...........

It was the next day Jehyun was deep in her thoughts when she got intrupted by none other than jungkook.

"Grandma..?"He peeked inside his grandmother's room.

"I'm here bun" she said from balcony of her room.

"It's cold here..come inside."he said dragging Jehyun inside. After some minutes of silence he continued.

"Grandma I..I want to talk about the wedd-----" Jehyun cut him in mid

"Look bun i know me and Taeyoon promised eachother to marry our grandson but kook your happiness is more important than this promise. Promises are meant to be broken I guess.."she chuckled

If you can break your promise for my happiness...grandma you always listend me always supported me then it's my time to listen to you. It's just a marriage yeah.

"I'm ready"

"What?"

"For this marriage grandma.. I'm ready to Marry him."

Well yeah..
Bye