Chapter 56

hii
update itta late karo ki 4 log story hi bhool jaye lmfao:⁠^⁠)

Third person pov-

______

Hello,
This is Big Hit Entertainment.

We would like to provide information regarding the health of BTS member JUNGKOOK.

As many fans know, Jungkook has met with an accident on May 17. Jungkook underwent immediate surgery. The surgery was completed successfully and he is currently resting and recovering following his physician's advice that Jungkook must undergo a strict and unhindered period of recovery.

Jungkook will be unable to participate in most of the official activities so that he could fully recover. Once the doctors determine that his injuries has healed sufficiently, Jungkook will begin physical therapy so that he can ultimately return to the stage healthy and fully recovered.

It may be difficult for Jungkook to meet his long awaited fans for some period of time, including the upcoming BTS album promotional activities. We apologize to every fan who has waited patiently to meet Jungkook again and we ask for your generous and loving understanding.

BTS wishes their fans to know that they are very aware of how concerned and worried the fans must be for Jungkook and knows how sad the fans must feel.

Please understand this time as being his chance to prepare to meet you again strong and healthy, even he must be away for some period of time please wait for our maknae to come back to you.

Bighit will always strive to ensure the health and safety of all out artists.

Thankyou.

______

Three days,

It's been three days since Jungkook's surgery.

Three days since Taehyung got to know he is pregnant.

Three days since bighit released the announcement of Jungkook's break.

Three days since Kang Do Woon was arrested after Hana gave the proofs against him.

Three days since Kang Do Woon released a statement to disclose some secrets that company is hiding, making chaos among the fans.

Three days and Jungkook is still unconscious.

___

Kang Do woon was behind the bars with charges of attempt to murder as well as defamation, still the problem isn't solved. No-one knows what Do woon meant by the secret he was going to disclose. Even Hana herself don't know about such details.

After alot of discussion, Bang pd comes to only one and major conclusion that is The marriage. For now no-one except BTS and manager Sejin knows about Jungkook's marriage out of the family members and he knew, there are more than fifty percent of the chances that somehow Dowoon know and is talking about it.

But for now his attention is on Jungkook's health. Doctors said he is going to wake up with in six hours after the surgery but it's been three days and he is still unconscious.

Coming to the present time, Si hyuk is in the meeting room with the members. They are here for the discussion of their schedules. With all the chaos going on, they were in no condition to focus. After an hour or so of discussion everyone took their leaves. Jin wanted to see Jungkook so he made his way towards the hospital, Jimin had nothing important to do so he tagged along with him.