Chapter 44

No proof read and no pranks today lol.
Enjoy🌷

Third person pov-

Masquerade ball e mysterious beauty.

Invitation ^

"You really gonna put glitter? I said less makeup and moreover the mask gonna hide it." The black haired male complained to the pink haired boy who ignored everything the boy just said, just like he's doing from last fifty minutes.

"Trust the process taetae." That's the only thing Jimin says.

The day finally arrived, today is the masquerade ball in Seoul National University and right now the young Jeon couple are getting ready in Amy's appartment.

The black haired male is sulking for a quite few reasons, like first his newly found soulmate and his cousin seperated him from his husband. It's been a while day and the boy didn't even got a glimpse of Jungkook. The reason being they want them to see each other after getting ready as it seems interesting to them. And another reason being, Jimin and Amy holding him back in one sitting position from last one hour.

"Perfect." Jimin said looking at Taehyung's face.

"Wow taebear you look so good." Amy squealed while fixing his hairs.

"Atleast let me look myself." Taehyung whines.

" Look" Amy says, passing him the mirror. And no lies the boy do look perfect.

"Okay let me go check on Kook." Jimin said, picking up some makeup and left to another room where Jungkook was getting ready.

He entered inside the room and found the maknae struggling with the cuffs, he put all the makeup on the dressing table and went to help the younger.

"Can't believe you were throwing tantrums because of this outfit and look at it now, it fits perfectly on you."

"The outfit isn't perfect, I'm perfect."

"Yeah Yeah now sit."

"Why makeup? You said my whole face would be covered."Jungkook asks as Jimin started to apply makeup, showing off his skills.

"Because If by any chance you both get caught today then atleast your dispatch pictures would come out classy and good." Jimin says

"Ha ha ha very funny."

After being done with the makeup, he proceed to cover younger's tattoos. Soon they both were ready.

.

.

Jeon Jungkook was standing outside of the room where Taehyung was, Amy and Jimin were in living room watching some show on tv. They do argued today too but less than any other day and at the end both were comfortable with eachother's company. Jungkook knocks the door and heard a little sound, giving him the permission to come inside the room.