Chapter 11

Third person pov~

*Ding Dong*

"Coming....." Yoona shouted from kitchen and ran towards the front door wondering who came this early morning.

.

"Delivery for Mrs Kim Taeyoon." A young girl was on door steps holding beautiful flowers.

"Who send this?" Yoona questioned

"Um I don't know, maybe the sender puts their name on this card." She said pointing on the small peach colour postcard sized note attached on it.

"Thankyou" Yoona thanked her for the delivery while taking the flowers. She closed the door and saw her mother-in-law coming towards living room.

"Eomma someone send this for you.." she said handing the flowers to Taeyoon. She reads the note loudly.

"Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady."

Thats it there was no name mentioned. But both the ladies smiled knowing well about the anyomous sender.

"Ah..this boy." Taeyoon said hugging the flowers, her eyes getting teary remembering the days the said boy running to her holding flowers.

"Tae didn't lie when he said that he will keep this hashtag ritual going on. Oh how much I miss him." Yoona said hugging her mother-in-law.

.

(^^)

.

"We're here." The older one said glancing at the younger one who was so close to close his eyes and enter in his dreamland.

Jolting up, taehyung saw a beautiful house. Jungkook opened the door for him giving him butterflies in his stomach again. He came out and observe the neighborhood. So far he likes the place.

"Lets go." They both went towards the front door and ring the doorbell bell. After like two minutes they hear some footsteps with some bickering. And jungkook very well know who is the owner of it.

Soon the door oped by a man with wide sunshine smile, when he saw jungkook he literally throw himself on jungkook who hugged him tightly.

"Welcome back Jayykayyy"

"He will die out of breath if you didn't release him from you're killer hug hobi." Here comes another handsome man who also hugged jungkook as soon as hoseok released him.

"Hii hobi hyung..jin Hyung." Jungkook said and they all went inside. The boys still didn't notice taehyung who was peeking from jungkook's back.

Soon Namjoon and Yoongi came outside from their rooms and greeted the youngest member with a warm hug.

"Oh hyung meet Taehyung." Jungkook finally introduced him.

"Hii I'm Taehyung. You can call me Tae. Nice to meet you." Not knowing what to do Taehyung bowed infront of them.