Chapter 39

50k! SHZDKSHDKKSK

Enjoy the long chapter buns

Enjoy the long chapter buns.🌷
And you saw that "M"?
Are you ready? lmao

Third person pov~

Oh tae it's just a birthday.

But birthdays comes once a year so it's special.

What if he really don't remember?

I'm missing him already.

Why didn't hyungiee called me? It's been more than five hours.

Should I call him?

Nah. I'm angry.

But it's just a birthday. It's not important to remember everything thing right?

But again it comes once a year and I wanna celebrate the day with him.

I should have reminded him

No no...He himself should remember my birthday, shouldn't he?

Yeah wh-------

Same day 29 dec, it was 10:39 pm right now and busy staring at the ceiling with a continuous pout adoring his pretty lips, laying in a starfish position taehyung was so into his thoughts that he didn't heard the knocks on his door. Amy, who was on the other side of the door sighs and finally decided to barg inside.

"You may look cute taebear but that doesn't means I won't beat the hell out of you if you make me mad." Amy stated more like rapped in a breath putting her hands on her hips.

"We all know noona you won't." Taehyung said without looking at Amy.

"Shut up. Now stand up we have to leave."

"Huh? Where?"

"For icecream. Your favourite."

"I can't. Hyung will be mad." Taehyung said with a sad pout. Boy really misses eating unlimited ice-creams everytime he craves for it. But now it all changes.

On other hand Amy was shocked hearing Taehyung. Like taehyung is denying a really good ice cream offer. Hell no if he doesn't agree than what about her plan. No no she won't let it fail. So she tried again,

"But it's your favourite. And I was planning to buy you every flavour you want."

"But--" taehyung stopped in middle as a thought strike his head. 'I am angry at hyung so why should I listen to him' smriking internally he continued, "yeah it's icecream after all. Wait a min I'm coming Noona." Taehyung stood up from bed to grab his jacket.

"What? Only jacket? Won't you change?" Amy asked looking at Taehyung's outfit which was an oversized cream coloured hoodie and black sweatpants.

"Why? What's wrong in this? It's past ten and we are just going for icecream." Taehyung asked looking down at his clothes.