Chapter 41

Hii
What? Can't believe user tk_mama updating this fast?
Well me too.

And you all better be proud of me!

Happy reading🌷
and do comment.

Third person pov~

Hello.
This is Big Hit Entertainment.

We would like to announce that for the first time since their debut, BTS will be going on an official and extended period of rest and relaxation this new year.

This period of rest will be an opportunity for the members of BTS, who have relentless driven themselves towards their goal since their debut, to recharge and prepare to present themselves anew as musicians and creators. This will also provide them with a chance to enjoy the ordinary lives of young people in their 20s, albeit briefly.

During this time, the members will rest and recharge in their own personal ways.

Should you have a chance encounter with a member of BTS while they are on vacation, we ask that you show consideration for their need to rest and enjoy their private time off.

And the rumor going around the internet regarding the photoshoot is false. The members will be on break with no schedule so we request you to not believe whatever you see. And if needed the company will take action against any inconveniences.

BTS will return refreshed and recharged to return all the love you have and continue to show them.

Wish you a Happy New year.
Thank you.

....

"So it's all under control now." The old man sitting on CEO's chair said to the tensed male sitting infront of him.

"Are you sure?" The raven head asked

"Yeah and don't waste your time on this, it's not the first time kook." The CEO said

"With me uncle but for tae, it's the first time. His face is clear and I don't want any stupid rumours." Jungkook said, voice laced with worry for his husband.

"Don't worry. He'll be alright and the fan's reaction to dispatch was mostly positive so worry not." Bang pd said as he saw Jungkook just nodding to him. Sighing he continued, "so what about your vacation? Aren't you excited?"

"I am. But before going I wanna clear everything."

"Clear? What?"

"Mine and Tae's relationship."

"Jungkook it's sti--"

"I don't want to hide it anymore, atleast not from the members." Jungkook spoke.

Yes the poor male wants nothing but just to run home and tell everything to his hyungs. He just can't take it anymore. Never in his life he hides anything from the members and now hiding such a big thing is suffocating him. In start he didn't give it any serious thought but now things are different now. At that time he wasn't in love with Taehyung but now he's in love. Everytime he see his hyungs being lovey dovey, his eyes always search Taehyung but the poor male couldn't show his love and he knows, Taehyung hurts seeing it more than himself. And it's killing his insides.

A night before too, while celebrating Taehyung's birthday he wants nothing but just to go and hold his baby not just stand in a corner looking at Taehyung's whose eyes were screaming at him to come closer. The younger never spoke about it but he can feel it. And he wants to be able to show his love, maybe not infornt of the world right now but infront of the members. And he's more than ready now.