Chapter 45

Third person pov~

The sky changes from minute to minute. From orange yellow to flamboyant pink, the clouds painted with changing colours as the sun goes down.  A pair of tierd eyes watched the sun disappearing leaving the sky to be filled with blazing stars. Sighing he turned his gaze towards his phone, he frowned finding not even a single text from his husband.

Every day Taehyung would blow his phone with unlimited texts, weather the elder reply or not. Even the elder sometimes tell his stubborn husband to not spam his phone with messages but the younger never listen. It would be a white lie if Jungkook say that he didn't enjoy getting them, he may not show it but every text is read by him with a continuous smile on his face.

But today he got none. It's around seven in evening, been more than six hours and there are no messages from the younger's side. Not even him informing that he reached home and that makes him restless. He just wants to reach home as soon as possible.

After a long dry and a very tiring day, the sweet evening is finally on the members way. Today's practice was really tiring and everyone just wanted to reach home as soon as possible, and that is the reason they left early from the company.

Finally after fifteen minutes of drive which seems like hours today to Jungkook, they reached. Stepping out of the car, Yoongi opened the door and they were found with complete darkness.

Every other day, Taehyung would be in living room ready to greet them but today the house was empty and it was more than enough for Jungkook to panic. He don't know why but the boy was feeling something wrong, like something is right. He feels his heart raising, making him restless as without wasting any time he ran towards his and Taehyung's room.

Reaching inside the room, again it was empty just like the way they both left. That means the younger never came back after they left for college and company respectively. For a minute his mind stoped working, it's not like taehyung is a baby and can't take care of himself but what makes him panic was that the younger never do something like this. He would have informed him if he wasn't coming home or if he needs to go somewhere.

Calming his mind he took out his phone and called the first person came to his mind where Taehyung could have been too, Amy. After three rings she picks up the call.

"Yaa kook"

"Hey noona. Is tae with you?"

"Taebear? No why?"

"Did he inform you something?"

"No, we didn't talk today. What happened? Where's he?" Amy asked.

"I don't know noona. He isn't home. He never disappeared like this before." Jungkook says till now he was on the verge of breaking down. his voice being shaky.

"Listen Jungkook, don't panic. He would be fine okay. Lemme ask his friends maybe he's with them."

Saying so Amy hanged up and Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed thinking about certain someone. His mind went towards the driver. He searched the number of Taehyung's driver who was the incharge of picking and dropping taehyung safely. He dialled his number as soon as he found it.

"Hello." Jungkook heard a voice of a man from other side of the phone.

"Is this Mr cha?" Jungkook asks.

"Yes."

"I'm Taehyung's family member. Can you tell where did you drop him after college?"

"Why? And who are you exactly to him? I'm sorry but I can't disclose any information without knowing you." Mr cha said.