Chapter 46

Third person pov-

The next morning comes, the sunrays light up the dark room. The pretty male on the bed woke up not long after a certain raven head exsited the room. Taehyung sit up straight with the support of headboard. He felt a great rush of sickness. After a while, the sickness gradually passed. He looked around the room immediately knowing where he was. He found noone inside the room so with slow steps out of the bed and made his way towards the bathroom.

Entering the bathroom he saw his reflection, he looks nothing less than a mess. His hairs were in all directions, face swollen, eyes and nose red, skin pale and palms were red.

He looks and feel sick.

The memories of yesterday started flashing in his mind as the corners of his eyes stings due to warm tears. His one of the biggest fear is dark, and what Dowoon did yesterday left a great impact on him. Yesterday, in that room he felt almost like dying.

He didn't remembers much after he fainted, just a little to no flashes of him in husband, Jungkook's arm.

A question arises in his mind, what if Jungkook haven't reached there on time?

The thought itself scares the male.

Shaking his head, he turned on the tap with his trembling hands as he splashed cold water on his face to shake of his unnecessary thoughts. He then brushed his teeths and then decided to take shower.

After getting freshen up Taehyung wore a bath robe as he didn't bring clothes inside the bathroom. He made his way out of the bathroom, entering inside the room he was met with Jungkook who just came from kitchen with a bowl of soup and a glass of juice which he kept on the coffee table and walked towards Taehyung.

On other hand Taehyung didn't waste any second as he hugged the elder male tightly with his face buried in elder's chest feeling at ease after getting the familiar warmth. Jungkook felt the younger tremble in his hold as he picked up the male and walked towards the bed, sitting on it with Taehyung settled on his lap. Jungkook's right hand brushed back of Taehyung's head while he rubbed his waist with his left one trying to calm the younger male.

"H_hyungiee. Yesterday I_i wa_" within no time Taehyung's eyes watered as he shuttered, unable to even complete the sentence.

"Sh baby. Look at me." Jungkook says as he made Taehyung face him, his heart pained looking at his love crying. Jungkook was surely angry but right now he calmed himself and focused on his husband. He wiped the younger's tears with the pad of his thumbs as he continued, " Don't cry love, look you are here with me. Everything is fine now. I'm with you. Noona and your friend too."

For the next few minutes Jungkook kept whispering nothing but sweet words to Taehyung which pretty much calmed the younger male. He then shifted Taehyung on bed and then took out some clothes for his husband as Taehyung was still in bathrobe. Taehyung wore his clothes with his face covered with red hue. He sat on the bed feeling tired when Jungkook brings the soup infront of him.

"I'm not hungry." The younger said not feeling any appetite.

"You didn't ate dinner too so no excuses, you have to eat." Jungkook said as he brings the spoon full of soup infront of Taehyung's mouth who had no choice but to eat.

"You aren't eating." The younger asked with mouth filled with food making him look cute as Jungkook let out a chuckle.

"I already had my breakfast." Jungkook says.

"Liar. You didn't." Taehyung says knowing his husband very well.

"I'm not lying. I had a cup of coffee just half an hour ago." The elder said feeding the younger.