Chapter 29

Danny's POV
I've been waiting for weeks for the perfect opportunity, and here it is. Im nervous and excited and honestly about to explode.
We step out of the Tardis onto a gorgeous planet, much prettier than the Doctor described.
"So don't go farther than a 300 yard radius from the Tardis or you'll be crushed by the atmospheric pressure." The Doctor waves us off. "Have fun!"
Clara grabs my hand and skips to a precipice and points out a particularly sparkling mountain. "It's so pretty!"
I hug her and she responds with a tight embrace, her arms sliding around my stomach and around me, linking at my back.
She kisses me. "I love you," she mumbles against my lips, not bothering to pull away.
Not that it matters. I understand every word.
I tighten my embrace. "I love you too," I whisper in her ear.
And I get ready.
Here it is, Danny, the moment... ready and waiting.
I pull back from her kiss and clear my throat. "Clara..."
"Mmm?"
"When I say I love you, I really mean it."
"I know."
"No. Listen Clara. I love you. And I want you. By my side. Every second of every day. I need you. Clara, you're my other half, my love, my soul mate." I pause and prepare to ask the question.
"Clara Oswald... will you do me the utmost honor of being my wife?"
And as I say those words, I get down on one knee and pull out the box and open it, revealing the contents.
A diamond ring.
Inscribed with three words.
'You and me'.
---
Hey guys! Like it? I fangirled when writing it! Lol.
Hope you enjoyed it! Please please please checm out my new story: I Still Love You. It's a Smoleman fan fiction...
Bye and have a great day!
-Rina <3