Chapter 24

Lily's POV *4 days later*
I don't know why, but I've been having dreams about Danny and Clara every night. Danny and Clara are both alive in the dream which I find odd, so I mention it to the Doctor during breakfast.
"Listen, Doctor, I've been dreaming about Danny and Clara."
Clara turns away from the table.
He nods. "Is Danny-dead- in the dream?"
"That's the funny thing. I thought I'd replay what happened, like when my grandmum died, but instead, he's alive and happy."
Clara sighs wistfully.
The Doctor leans forward and looks into my eyes. "You're empathic, aren't you?"
"What?"
"You sense what people feel and think. Empathics tend to be kinder and more understanding."
I'm confused, but that sounds like me. "I guess I am."
The Doctor leaps out of his chair. "Danny's conscience is still alive. We can still save him, Clara!" He runs to the console room.
"Lily you wonderful amazing thing!" He kisses my forehead. "Oh Lily Lily Lily you clever girl."
I stand there dazed. He. Kissed. Me. My forehead yes, but it was a kiss nonetheless. My heart bounces around in my chest like a frolicking puppy. The Doctor actually sort of cares about me!
Kate nudges me with her elbow. "You've got the big doe eyes on, Lily."
I blink and come back to real life. "Huh?"
Evie joins us. "Lily you so love him."
I shake my head like a wet dog to clear my brain. "He's just a friend, through Clara."
Kate laughs. "There's no denying it, babe, you're done for. You've got it."
"What?"
"Love sickness."

Evie's POV
Lily turns her eyes on Kate. "Excuse me, there is no way in time or space that I have love sickness. I am quite independent thank you very much."
Kate smiles. "It's all in the eyes Lily. You've got the eyes where everyone knows what your thinking."
Lily turns her back. "I do not," she states in her British accent.
"You should talk to him," I say.
"Shut up."
"No, really-"
"Evie shut your face."
"Lily come.on"
"Evelyn. Shut. Your. Trap!" She yells angrily.
A bit too loud.
The Doctor turns around. "Girls break it up! Really, such childish behavior!" He picks up Clara's hand.
"Concentrate now Clara. Think- where is Danny Pink? Let it consume you, burn through your veins..." he places her hand on a part of the console.
Clara's eyes are tightly shut and she repeats his name quietly. "Danny Pink, Danny Pink, Danny Pink..." a tear slides down her cheek and she rocks back and forth.
The Doctor watches her excitedly.
And the Tardis's whooshing noise stops.
We're there.
Wherever "there" is.
---
Hello friends.:-)
Im so excited! I like this part, so please enjoy the next few chapter when they're up, cuz I promise it ends well.
Please continue to support me while I write- vote, comment, follow, and recommend my story!
Thank you! :-)
-Rina